Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of warmth. Though I first thought it was the cat that I had falling asleep with last night but when I moved my hands I didn't feel the fur. Groaning softly I shifted around in bed only to find that something was stopping me from rolling over.opening my eyes I slowly turned my head over just enough so I could see who it was, and the source of the warmth was non other Jeff.

Quickly I got out from under the covers and of course how clumsy I am I tried over the sheets and I feel forward towards the floor. Rubbing my face, I slowly back up into the wall where I just stared at him. Seeing as he didn't move and his breathing was steady I couldn't swore that he was asleep. Also seeing that his eyes never closed, that just creeped me out. I checked my body everywhere, trying to see if he had made any incisions on me or if there was anything wrong with me. Once I was sure that there was nothing I slowly moved my head up, trying to get a better view of him I let out a loud yelp as a knife was sent my way, digging into my shirt and then staying stuck in the wall. I tried to get it off but it didn't work, I didn't have the enough strength to do so.

A loud chuckle emitted from Jeff making me turn my head to face him. He rolled off the bed and started to walk over to me, his never ending smile dripped blood. A shudder went down my back as I saw that his hoodie was soaked in blood, it was recent so it meant that he had been out killing before he got here. My eye twitched as I finally placed the pieces together and noticed that he had just stained my sheets as well as my mattress with blood. 'You have got to be kidding me...Seriously?!' I thought, not knowing that he was right in front of me by now.

I winced and closed my eyes tightly as I felt something cold touch my face. "Miss me?" He asked, opening one of my eyes I looked up at him. The ends of his smile twitched, I turned my head to the side and moved my eyes to look at the floor. "No, what do you want? I though that you were going to leave me alone? I already did what you asked me to do." I mumbled, if I were smarter or if I had been able to catch myself I wouldn't have said that to a killer with the potential to kill me. He placed his knife on my other cheek making me turned my head to look at him. "Has someone had a bad day?" He said, flipping his knife over so the sharp side was right against my cheek. He chuckled and made a small incision on my cheek. "Don't forget that I can kill anytime I want." He pulled the other knife out of the wall and placed them both into his pocket before he sat down on my bed. 'Now I have to buy a new mattress.'

I got up and leaned against the wall. I wasn't going to do anything brash when he was here. I don't wanna die yet. Specially when I haven't found Nathaniel. "That little boy, he's very important to you. Am I right?" Slowly I nodded my head, I hoped that he hadn't done anything to him. I could care less about Sasha, seeing as she took him away and left me alone to do my bidding on my own. "I know where he is." When I heard those words, my eyes lit up and before I knew it I had my hands on both of Jeff's shoulders. "Really?! Tell me, where is he." Those words came out more as a demand rather than a simple question.

Jeff growled out before taking his knife out and placing it right in the space between my throat and my chin. "First of all, don't touch me. And second of all, don't tell me what to do. I can and will kill you if yo do so again." He growled out, making me wince and quickly retract my arms and placing them at my side. Taking a few steps back I bit my lip. "I'm sorry. Now..could you, please tell me where he is? Please?" I whispered out softly, seeing what kind of temper he had I didn't want to make it worst now. I looked down at the floor as I waited for him to answer. He pointed his knife at me, "Hahaha! You think that I'm going to help you just like that? Don't make me laugh. I need you to help me with something before I even think about helping you." Now that, that just made me feel like shit. Not gonna lie, even if he was a psychotic killer. His words still hurt.

I couldn't do anything but agree to whatever he wanted me to do. Nodding my head I looked up a little, I was startled a little as I saw the knife just a few centimeters away from my right eye. "Good~." He retracted his arm and placed the knife back into his pocket. I gulped a little, taking a deep breath in as well. "Get ready, we're leaving now." I just stared at him, why did we have to leave now? I hadn't even eaten breakfast. "What? Why now? Can't we go later?" In a blink of an eye the knife was back on my face. "I said, we are leaving now!" For a slight moment there I saw hesitation before he made a small incision on my cheek once again. By the time that I was finally dead or let go off his killing list, I was going to be covered in cuts and bruises all over. "Fine." I mumbled as I saw him walk out of the room. Gritting my teeth I held in back all of the tears that were threatening to spill out.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a new outfit. Seeing as it was all foggy out today I decided to put on a pair of grey jeans, a long sleeve shirt that was black, a grey hoodie, and a pair of converse. Once I was done changing I walked out and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and was he my face, cleaning the small cuts before putting two bandaids on. I walked out and headed downstairs to the kitchen. All the while I was looking for Jeff, he sort of disappeared after he stepped out of my room. Shrugging I walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. Finding a box of Nathaniel's favorite cereal, I grabbed a bowl and poured some into it. I ate in silence as I played with the cereal, it just brought memories and he was now gone. I didn't even know where he was, all I could do now was go along with whatever Jeff had in mind. After all, he was the only one of the two that knew where Nathaniel was.

Once I was done eating I placed my bowl in the sink and headed back up. Not once had I seen Jeff. Now I was getting actually worried, maybe he was going to kill, he had no need for me anymore. 'No, you can't think like that (_Y/N_). If he didn't need you then he would have killed you already.' I walked into my room expecting him to be there but, no one was there. Biting my lip I narrowed my eyes as I thought. Maybe he was outside already, walking out of my room I headed down the hall. I was about to head downstairs but then I heard the water running in the bathroom. I stared at the half closed door, thinking to myself if I should walk in there or not. Without even confirming it I just bursted in there.

The tub was filled with water and Jeff was submerged in it. The water around him started to turn red, meaning that the blood from his hoodie and face was washing away. I just watched him for a couple of seconds, seeing small air bubbles float up, well for one thing he was still breathing and he had strong lungs. Though a couple of seconds later the small air bubbles stopped. He was definitely no fish, which meant that he couldn't breath under water. So either, he had stopped breathing out of he was dead. Now I knew that he wouldn't want to die, seeing as he loved to put people to sleep. Now I don't know why I did it, nor do I want to know but once I saw that, I quickly reached out to him and pulled him out of the water. It was as if I did it without even thinking it.

"Jeff....Jeff, wake up buddy." I got no reaction from him, shit. I should have been celebrating to this, but I was actually worrying about him. "Jeff, are you-" I was cut off short as I felt his hand wrap around my throat and quickly pin me against the wall. "I told you. Don't. Touch. Me." I struggled against his grip as it tightened, trying to get his hand off my throat was not easy. Gasping for air I tried wrapping my hand around his so I could get it off but no luck, it didn't work. Air wasn't reaching my lungs, I was feeling myself run out of oxygen. "J-Jeff..." I whispered out, at that same moment and patrol car parked outside my house. The sirens could be heard all the way inside. His hand quickly separated from my neck and I gasped for air.

I coughed as I tried to get oxygen into my lungs, "We're leaving now." Was all Jeff said before he started to walk out of the bathroom as he was dripping wet. I coughed one last time before saying, "But, we can't...they're going to think that we made a run for and start an investigation." I could tell that Jeff's patience had worn out. He growled before I felt a sharp pain on my head, he had hit me with the handle of his knife. 'Shit!' I was consumed by darkness and I passed out.

(Alright so first of all I would like to thank the people who have commented on this story and voted on it as well. So thanks a bunch, it really means a lot to me to know that at least some people really like this story ^_^. But moving along, comment, vote, follow, and tell your favorite aunt to read this story :D)