End of the day

After the letter Makiko had second thoughts about going to see Midorima practice. But she decided it was better than going back home to her annoying little brother. So she walked to the gym. She cautiously opened the door and sat in the bleachers. She found Midorima easily, who else has that color green hair? He was doing all kinds of tricks and each time getting it in the basket.

"Wow he must be a prodigy" Makiko thought.

Midorima then noticed her and stared to walk over to her. When he was right
In front of her he threw the basketball that was in his hands and it landed in the basket.

"Smooth move mister cool guy" Makiko said nudging Midorima.

Midorima just smiled and adjusted his glasses and said "all in a days work" in a goofy voice. Makiko laughed, she was laughing so hard she tripped over her own feet. Midorima quickly grabbed her as she fell into his chest. He held her tight as she looked up at him. The light from the sun setting behind him made him look like an angel.

"I'm so clum-" Makiko started but the Midorima's lips crashed into hers. Suddenly a warm feeling came over her. What seemed like a millennium was only a minute. Makiko was in heaven. When Midorima drew his lips back Makiko felt the feeling go away. She stared at Midorima as he smiled at her.

"I-I-" Makiko started "I-L-L-ove you" she stuttered. Midorima toke off his glasses and wiped them and put them back on. He grabbed her hand and they both walked out of the gym hand in hand.

Takao had watched from the gym. He get anger burning inside him. He threw the basketball and it hit someone in the face. He stormed off after them. She didn't heed his warning. It was time for her to pay!