chapter2

CHAPTER 2 

15 YEARS LATER...... 

Huh huh huh... i had just had a nightmare from the past .i hadn't realize that i couldn't get adrians death out of my mind. i had to let go and face the fact that im getting married and im just going to have to get used to that. 

im going to get married next sunday and my fionce's name is eric hudson . my name is marrissa anderson, soon to be mrs.hudson, i moved away from my home town and live with my parents.well,actually wer'e neighbors my mom loves every thing about eric.My dad on the other side thinks erics wierd andmy father always ends up saying something hurtful to eric. 

"Honey I'm going to buy my tuxs with my father",he whispered in my ear."im going to buy my wedding dress with my mother.,"i claimed.  as i passed threw stores i saw this marveulous gown with pearls colored cream going down on the top.it was so gorgeous it even came with the excessaries so i tried it on it was so perfect. i purchased i even bought the crown. 

that night i put on my night gown and i went down stairs to close the door but then i saw dirt writing all over the kitchen floor i read it and it said becareful or else.  i asked eric and he said he had nothing to do with the writing. i swept it all up and then moped the floor .slowly i saw the refrigerator magnets move it was spelling something like he's very dangerous get away  and your in trouble. 

was it just me or was i going crazy but then i heard the door slam shut and i heard shrieking . it was there that i realized i was being haunted.