Foxy x reader

(Y/N)s POV
You just got out of collage and needed a job to support your self. 'Great.' You thought to your self as you got out of bed you had on a tank top and cloth shorts. You walked down stairs to hear a thump on your door, you walked over to it to see the news paper laying on your steps. Picking it up and walking back in to search for any available jobs, for breakfast you ate toast with Nutella and drink some pineapple banana and orange juice. You see an ad that looked interesting 'Freddy fazbear pizzeria' it read you thought it looked pretty easy for a first job it was a night job but you were use to staying up at night. You grabbed your phone out of your bag and called the number that was listed. "Hello?" A man answered "hey I was calling for the security job." "Thank goodness, your the first person that's called, when do you think you could start?" I thought it was a little weird that I was the only one but just shook it off "when ever I guess." "Okay can you start tonight? You can wear what ever Until we get you a uniform." I was happy but contained it "okay I'll be there at 12." with that he hung up. I looked at the clock it was 10:28 I had a time to spare, I'll probably sleep a little bit before I have to leave. My phone began to rang "hello?" "Hey!" Fiona said cheerfully "whats up?" She was struggling with something "everything okay?" I asked "yeah just babysitting- ouch! Don't pull my hair, okay no biting your brothers hand!" I tried not to laugh "hey um there's this kids place you want to take them there?" She seemed relieved "yes!, okay little nuggets Get in the car were going somewhere." She said still on the phone "see you in a bit Fiona." I said hanging up. I walked up stairs to get dressed, it was 90 something degrees out side so I got some shorts and a (F/C) tank top and got my converses. Fiona soon pulled up I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat and we headed out the kids were so annoying I felt bad for Fiona there wasn't anything els she could do cause no one believed she was 16 cause of her hight she looked 12 to be honest well mines the boobs but still. She pulled in the parking spot the kids ran out we had to chase them down so we wouldn't loose them. Once we got in a waitress walked up "table for 4?" We shook our heads yes. She brought us to a table near a dark hallway. Curiosity was calling me, I was snapped out of my thoughts when everything went dark and three lights shined on the stage. The curtains opened up three animatronics appeared on the stage a bunny, bear, and a chicken? The two annoying kids ran up to the stage with all the other screaming kids. I heard a person singing coming from the hall I slid away from the table and down the hall. There was a room down the hall that was barely cracked open I walked closer to it the singing got louder I opened the door to see a smaller stage with purple curtains with light purple start on it, the walls had waves painted on them I walked closer to the stage and opened the curtain just a but to see a yellow glow coming from the back. My eyes focused to the darkness to see a reddish orange fox holding an old pirate hat he tossed it in my direction when it hit the floor dust went up making me sneeze...witch cough his attention, he looked over to me "who be there?" I froze I wasn't sure what to do "u-um.." I stuttered "we'll speak up matey." He walked over to me He was taller than he looked "what be yer name?" He lifted his eye patch "(y-y/n)..." He seemed to smile "fine name lassie." He held a hand out I hesitated for a second but held his hand, he pulled me up on the stage "what ye be doing here? Wouldn't ye weather see those Land lovers." He said the last part with anger in his voice "well not exactly, I only came here cause my friend needed somewhere to take the kids." I rubbing my arm "so what are you doing back here?" I asked him as I sat down in from of him "well lass, I'm out of order I don't preform any more." He looked around at the dust pirate props "I use to play pirate with the lads and lassies..." He smiled at the memories I walked over and grabbed a sword and walked back to him "yer not just gonna sit there are ye?" I said smiling at him he seemed to smile back "ye be fighting the best pirate that ever sailed the Seven seas!" He went and grabbed one of the fake swords and we pretended to have a fight for a while until I got pinned to the wall "okay you win." I said with a bit of laughter I didn't hear anything every thing was quiet "what time is it?" I asked he looked out of the curtains at the clock "10:20." I didn't think I was gone that long "how did no one hear us!?" I said in a panic." Getting up "the walls are sound proof to block out the noise from the shows." I ran out and headed to the door but something grabbed me and pulled me to another room.

Foxys POV
I sat in me pirates cove alone once again the lass seemed really nice, I wish I could see (Y/N) again...I was about to doze off when I heard a scream it sounded like a girl I ran to the party room to see Chica was missing. I heard another scream coming from the service room I ran in to see Chica had (Y/N)'s arm in a animatronic arm "Chica what are ye doing!?" I screamed pushing her away trying to help the lass "putting her in a suite." She said with anger in her voice I started to try and tear the arm in haft "why would ye do that!?" I looked at her for a second or two then back at (Y/N) I got one side of the arm off but the other side was smashing on her arm and would do more damage to her arm if I just ripped it off "cause she came from your party room, and I'm the only girl you should be with!" She stomped out I heard foot steps walk in it was Bonnie "what's wrong with her?" He asked "she be jealous cause the lass came from my room." He walked be side me he could tell I was panicked from hurting the lass even more "here let me get it." He moved me out of the way and loosened up a beam and got her arm out "go get the first aid kit." He demanded I ran and got it from the office then came back. He opened the disinfectant and poured it on the cloth. He dabbed her arm making (Y/N) flench "ye okay!?" She shook her head yes "it's probably going to hurt like hell." Bonnie said fanning her arm to stop the burning. The lad finally cleaned the lasses arm and wrapped it me and the lass walked into the party room Chica was sitting on the stage avoiding (Y/N) "is she okay?" Freddy asked walking over to us "I think so." Bonnie said sitting across from her "what's your name ?" Bonnie asked he looked to be smiling "(Y/N)" the lass said smiling.

Bonnie's POV
(Y/N) looked really cute I could tell foxy liked her but he had Chica even tho he didn't like her, I wanted (Y/N) to myself "so what were you doing here?" Freddy asked sitting down on the other side "I was with my friend she was baby sitting." I think I remember seeing her earlier "I'm supposed to work tonight." She said looking at her arm "you don't have to (Y/N)." Freddy said I was surprised "why not I would actually enjoy stuffing her into a suite." Chica said annoyed. (Y/N) seemed scared "we only did that to Mike cause he was an asshole." I looked at her annoyed "Chica (Y/N) is our guest were not going to harm her." Freddy didn't look to pleased at her "Whatever." She walked off to the kitchen.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was surprised they were being so nice to me "you hungry?" Freddy asked I shook my head yes he got up and went and to kitchen. I looked at my arm I wasn't sure how to explain this to other. Freddy soon came back with a box of pizza. Everyone got a slice expected Chica who was still in the kitchen "thanks." It was pepperoni me favorite I wasn't sure how they could eat but didn't question it cause apparently there was a lot of things they could do that we didn't think they could do. It soon turned 6am and j headed out.

The next morning I got up and headed to the pizzeria. I got there and made my way to pirates cove without anyone seeing me. I walked up to the curtains to knocked on the stage. I heard foot steps walk up to the front and foxy poked his head out "ahoy lass!" He said cheerfully "hey." I smiled he held his hand out I took it and he pulled me up into the stage. He hugged me really tight "you okay?" He didn't say anything "sorry about what Chica did to ye lass." I looked at him and smiled "it's fine okay." He smiled slightly or it looked like he did. We talked and laughed for a while or at least it was almost time for me to work. It soon turned 12pm and I headed to the security room.

Bonnie's POV
I hoped off the stage and made my way to the security room. I seen (Y/N) in the chair I walked over to her "hey
(Y/N)"  she smiled "hey bonnie." She clicked through the cameras. I picked her up bridal style and sat down in the chair and put he in my lap "u-um b-bonnie?" Her face was red "yeah?" I said smiling "i d-don't think foxy w-would like this very much." I rolled my eyes "who cares what foxy thinks." She was about to get up but I hugged her preventing her from getting up "I don't want you to get up." She didn't seem to happy we heard foot steps it was foxy "what in the bloody hell!" (Y/N) froze foxy had an angered look on his face