Chapter Fifteen

I changed into the clothes Jake bought to the hospital for me after being in a coma for two weeks. Jake is doing the paperwork so I can go home, back to Nash. I pack up my clothes into the duffle bag and I step into empty hallway.

" Lets get going " Jake says approaching me taking the duffle bag from my grasp. He holds my hand and leads me to the hospitals main entrance.

" I forgot I had my motorcycle so I am going to quickly pop home and grab the car since" he gestures down to my moon boot.

I nod in response and I take a seat in the surprisingly comfortable waiting chair. With no phone to entertain me so I look at the light grey walls that are covered in artwork that's labeled ' created by the community '.

" Jade ? What happened to your foot " Grayson asks loudly from across the room turning my attention to him as he walks over to me and takes a seat next to me.

" I was in an accident " I simply explain not wanting get into details.

" Oh that sucks, well here is my number and address if you need a friend or something " Grayson says handing me a piece of paper with messy handwriting on. I send him a small smile before he walks off.

" Jade you ready to go ?" Jake says appearing through the main entrance doors.

" Yep " I say getting up and hobbling over to him.

A/N short filler chapter