Ahsoka's Poem

Do you every just have that one thing in your mind, you can't stop thinking about it. It eats your soul up to your core. It's that one thing that you can't escape. Well I have something like that. *sigh*
It was the day I left the order, the day I left my friends, my teachers.
My home.
My protection.
My place of hope.
My childhood.
I left all of that behind *huff* all because of bomb. A simple little bomb. It had killed many soldiers. And that little bomb had ruined my life as I knew it. It sucks. To know that the people {council} that you've been training, and growing up in for 14 YEARS! AND DID NOTHING BUT SERVE AND PORTRAY A PROFESSIONAL STATUS AND HAVE SAVED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLES LIFES!
Think that I could do something like this! I save people, that bomb killed people! I was just torn, torn into a punch of pieces and wanting to flow away like leaves in the wind. I wanted to just go away
Walk.
Run.
Run away from the place I once called home.
When the council granted me rank of Jedi Knight I- I just couldn't take it. That offer to me was just a a bribe, an apology that meant nothing. As usual the crucial never really knows to to apologize. They just say we're done and toss your troubles away from them. Did you think that I would just come back, act like as if I wasn't betrayed by the people who I once thought would trust me. That I thought would always have my back. Be there to help me in situations where I need them. I see the truth now, I see what has become of our "faithful council".
In my lifetime as being a Jedi, I always thought I was prepared for everything, but seeing the sadness of your former master isn't something you can grasp,
Seeing Anakin after I had just announced my departure of the Jedi Order in so much pain. I felt like 1,000 pins stabbing my heart, all labeled betrayal.
But I have to leave, just being there makes me remember the times where I had safety  in my own home.