Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life *Sequel To Trapped 3: Together Forever*

"You guys can't seriously be going out on the road again," Eleanor grunts as we both give the boys a 'you can't be serious' look.

But they are..........

Just as Liz finds her true love, he's gonna disappear from her life faster than she can ever expect. With the boys on the road and Eleanor at home with Liz and their children, their relationships are gonna be put to the ultimate test.

How will everyone cope with the distance?

What will the future hold?

And when some sexy girls hope to pursue a sexual relationship with the boys, how will they react? Will they even say yes?

Problems arise when alcohol becomes involves.

How faithful are One Direction?

And then when sudden secret feelings are finally revealed, they wreak havoc amongst the group.

And then when unwelcome characters make a shocking reappearance, the missing puzzle pieces will finally be found in the mystery of the masks..........

Filled with loads of drama and hot romance, will the future of One Direction become stronger, or split for good?

Considering everyone loves Liz, will she be the cause for an argument.......or will it be something completely different?

And will Liz stay with her dream boy.....or someone else?

How far will the boys go?

Read on to find out in the third sequel to the hit story Trapped...........

*This is a series so please read Trapped, Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked, and Trapped 3: Together Forever before you continue reading Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life*