More Than Friends - Chapter Two

** Jaime's P.O.V **

I watched as Vic stirred in his sleep. The normal smile he had was completely changed. He looked uncomfortable, and upset. He started to mumble inaudible sentences. "No!" he bolted up, hitting his head on the ceiling. "Fuck!" He cursed loudly. "You okay?" I asked with concern. He nodded in response. "What time is it?" he asked me. I took out my phone. "Um almost noon." I responded. "How long was I out?" "Only like an hour." he got off the bed, I followed. When we walked into the lounge, his face fell. Per usual, Mike and Tony were making out on the couch. He sighed, and hastfully stormed off the bus. We had stopped in L.A. for the first day of tour. As soon as the door shut I broke my composure. "Mike! You're brother is in pain, because he hates the fact he's alone, and what do you do? You and one of his best friends sit on the couch making out!" I snapped, causing Mike to break away from Tony.

"Is it a crime to love some one." "It is when it hurts your brother!" I yelled harshly. "I'm sorry that Vic is so alone, but he could get any girl he wanted. He just doesn't. I'm taking my turtle out to lunch. You and him can talk about things. Just don't blame this on me." he defended. I was about to say something, when Tony spoke up. "You know Jaime, why don't you take take Vic out on a date." he suggested. My mouth fell to the floor. How did he know? Since the first time I layed eyes on Vic I had felt something for him. I had just owned up to a few months ago though. I knew I really really liked him. I don't know if I'd use the word love, but I had strong feelings for him. "How the fuck do you know?!" I hissed. "Isn't obvious. You look at him the way I look at Tony or the way Alan looks at Austin." Mike pointed out. "Isn't that nice." I mumbled, while walking to my bunk.

"We're leaving!" I heard Tony call, followed by the door slamming shut. I thought for a moment. Where was Vic? He had left the bus, and he didn't say where he was going. I ran off the bus. Tony and Mike were no where to be seen so they hadn't seen Vic, and talked to him. I heard quiet sobs from one side of the bus. I ran over to that side, and saw Vic pressed up against the bus, head in his hands, crying. "Oh my god." I fell down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso. He put his head in my chest and continued to cry. I stoked his hair, in hopes to calm him down. No luck. "Vic. Shhh. It's okay. Just tell me what's wrong, and I can try and fix it." "N-No one c-can f-fix me being l-lonely." he whimpered. "Don't feel like you're lonely. You know that I'm always here for you. We're like family, and family is always there for eachother." I soothed. He only started to cry harder.

"I'm so sorry Jaime. You're probably tired of doing this." he sobbed. "Vic I will never get tired of being with you." I kissed the top if his forhead. "Thank you." he slowly started to calm down. "Do you wanna go back to the bus. Mike and Tony are gone. You could go lay down for a bit." I suggested. "No I think I need food." I thought about what Tony had said. Why don't you take Vic out on a date? Rung through my head on repeat. I could take him to lunch, but it didn't have to be a date. "You wanna go get food then?" "Could we go get ice cream, and watch a sad movie on the couch?" he sniffled. "Anything you want." I stood up off the ground, and pulled him with me. "Lets go party like sad people!" he announced. This could be some what like a date. Who knows he may cuddle up to me when he falls asleep. Even if it is only one, he looked tired, and needed sleep before tomorrows show.

** Vic's P.O.V **

"I love you." I whispered into his ear. "Oh my god you fag! That's disgusting! Get away from me!" Jaime yelled as he ran out the door of the bus. I ran behind him with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please! We could pretend this never happened! Everything will be okay. Just don't leave." I screamed. "As if. I'm never coming back and Pierce The Veil is over! All because of you." he yelled manically. "Please don't leave." I cried barely aboe a whisper. "Screw you!" he called as he walked off. I fell to the ground, tears creating a pool around me. "Noooo!" I screamed.

I bolted upright hitting my head on the bunk above me. "Fuck!" I loudly cursed. "You okay?" Jaime asked me, concerned. I nodded, still feeling dizzy from my dream. "What time is it?" I watched as he took out his phone. "Um almost noon." he told me. "How long was I out?" "Only like an hour." Oh great a whole wopping hour of sleep! That'll help me so very much! I lazily got out of bed and went to the lounge area. To my dismay I found my brother eating his boyfriends face. I felt the tears prick at my eyes. I had to get out. I didn't Mike trying to comfort me. I slowly walked passed them and went out the door.

I ran to the other side of the bus, and fell to the ground. Tears falling freely down my face. If only Jaime were here to make things better. He's probably inside with Mike and Tony, laughing about how stupid I am. Why do I even live on the earth. It's not like anyone cares about me. I'm just a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live. I kept hearing the voice in the back of my head repeating this, only causing me to cry more.

I could hear fighting going on in the bus. Maybe Jaime was trying to defend me. I think he knows that I feel lonely, and the guys don't help. Or they're just fighting about who gets to kick me out the band. If only I could get those thoughts out of my head. The fighting started to get louder. I could vaugely hear what they were saying. ". . .Jaime, why don't. . . Vic. . . date." I heard one of the suggest. There was a moment of silence before I heard Jaime ask something loud and clear. "How the fuck do you know?" Did he like me? It sounded like he did. The real question is, do I like him back. I mean there was always that spot deep down for him. He and I had something special. That could be why we got along so well. But what we had was different, than just friendship.

I think I do have feelings for my bestfriend. No. I know I have feelings for Jaime. Does he feel the same way? "We're leaving!" Tony yelled as the bus door closed. I silenced my sobbing. Did any of them remember I was out here. I heard the door open again, and someones footsteps coming closer to me. "Oh my god." Jaime gasped, as he fell down next to me. I felt his arms securely wrap around my waist. I felt safe.

I nuzzled my head into his chest out of instinct. I felt him stroking my hair. Normally that would calm me down, but this time it didn't. "Vic. Shhh. It's okay. Just tell me what's wrong, and I can try and fix it." "N-No one c-can f-fix me being l-lonely." I cried. "Don't feel like you're lonely. You know that I'm always here for you. We're like family, and family is always there for eachother." he cooed. I started to cry harder, knowing he thought of me not only as a friend, but as family.

"I'm so sorry Jaime. You're probably tired of doing this." I stammered. "Vic I will never get tired of being with you." he whispered, as he kissed my head. "Thank you." I started to feel a little better, and the sobs went away. "Do you wanna go back to the bus. Mike and Tony are gone. You could go lay down for a bit." Jaime suggested. "No I think I need food." I laughed. I watched as he started to cotemplate something "You wanna go get food then?" "Could we go get ice cream, and watch a sad movie on the couch?" I asked with a sniffle. "Anything you want." he got up, and brought me with him. "Lets go party like sad people!" I yelled. This could be a fun night. Just Jaime and I.

A/N: It may be short, but chapters will be longer in the future. Sorry for any mistakes. I need to edit this, but I have other stories I should be writing instead. So until next week, bye!

-Smashie