Unedited::

I hear silence and I whimper.

"It kinda looks like Baymax." I hear Hiro murmur and I look back at the small thing to see it standing there.

It did look like Baymax.

"Baymax can't have kids." I breathe, still clinging to Hiro as he clings to me.

"That's not a kid." Hiro says, terrified as he eyes it.

"And I'm not a horse." I mumble and release Hiro, slowly scooting to the baby Baymax.

It hums again and waddles to me with open arms.

I scoop it up in my palms and coo happily.

"It's adorable." I coo and Hiro pokes it.

I gasp and look at Hiro with accusing eyes, cradling the baby Baymax in my arms.

"You don't poke babies, Hiro!" I yelp and stand.

"You hit it with a gold club!" Hiro exclaims and I shush him.

"You'll make him upset, stop shouting." I say and look down at the baby Baymax.

Hiro rolls his eyes and I sit on my bed, setting the baby Baymax down on my pillow.

"One minute that thing is a killer and the next, it's a kitten." Hiro murmurs and stands, sitting beside me.

"It's so cute." I squeak and it crawls up my arm.

It was about as big as my plushies.

"Wait a second, are those...?" Hiro points and I look up to see five more baby Baymaxes waddling to us.

I gasp happily.

"Baymax is a girl, Hiro! She had babies!" I cheer and the babies climb onto my bed and crowd me, climbing onto me.

I laugh happily and Hiro chuckles, picking one up and looking at it.

"What's going on up....?" Go-Go trails when she sees all the baby Baymaxes piled on me.

One was on my head, climbing on my arms and back.

There were a total of six of them.

"Baymax had babies!" Hiro cheers and Go-Go turns around and leaves.

"We have to give them names, Hiro." I breathe and look at him.

"I'll go print some mini name tags." Hiro says and walks to his computer, printing out name tags.

"This is Bubble and Marshy." I say and hold up two baby Baymaxes.

"This is Nerdy, Kizer, and Harold." Hiro says and I look at the last baby Baymax.

It was the little run, smaller than the others. I smile and scoop it up in my palms.

"This one is... Dashi." I say and smile to myself, the baby Baymax humming happily.

"Dinner!" I hear Aunt Cass call up the stairs.

"What do baby Baymaxes eat, Hiro?" I ask and he shrugs.

The babies follow us down the stairs, Mochi's eyes widening as he stands on his fluffy paws, ready to attack.

"No, Mochi." Hiro says to the cat and Mochi lays back down on his bed.

Cass stares at the babies weirdly as we sit at the dinner table and Dashi stays on my shoulder.

"You guys are weird." Go-Go mumbles while she eats.

Time to go to sleep came up and I changed into my pajamas.

I find Hiro asleep on his bed, the baby Baymaxs all on him, glowing a slight shade of a different color.

Hiro was snoring slightly, his arm hanging off of his bed as the Baymaxs were resting on his back and all around him.

I smile and sigh, Dashi the smallest Baymax still on my shoulder.

I go to my bed and lay down, Dashi falling asleep on my stomach.

I stare at the ceiling for a while, smiling to myself.

Callaghan couldn't hurt me anymore.

And I had a bunch of baby Baymaxes which was all that mattered.

•°•°•°•

It was a Saturday so I didn't have to wake up early.

I woke up with baby Dashi in my arms, humming happily as he slept.

For a while, I lay in bed with my ear buds in listening to Halsey. I thought she a good singer and all, but I wasn't crazy or obsessive over her.

I didn't want to get up, my bed so comfortable and the sunlight so warming.

It was ten in the morning already.

Sighing I get up and Dashi stands.

"Hey Dashi." I whisper and the baby Baymax hums, clinging to my forearm.

I stand and Dashi crawls up to my shoulder.

Hiro was still asleep, the baby Baymaxs poking at him.

I laugh and walk over to them, shaking Hiro's shoulders.

"Hiro, wake up. You have children to look over." I say jokingly.

"I'm too tired." Hiro groans.

I huff and yank his pillow from under his head.

His head hits the headboard and he yelps.

"Oww, what was that for?" He groans and opens his eyes.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I heard a sound of distress, what seems to be the problem?" Baymax asks as she steps up to us.

All of the baby Baymaxes hum and pounce on Hiro. I laugh and Dashi stays on my shoulder.

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asks.

"I'm being smuggled!" Hiro yelps and rolls around, the Baymaxs clinging onto his head.

I laugh and clutch my stomach as Hiro struggles with the babies.