Author's Note

Hello Readers!

I am so sorry that I have been inactive for so long. Since I started my final years of high school things got really stressful with deadlines, tests and uni applications but I am 'back'. Well kinda.

Here's the dealio.
I am going to put this story on hold so I can actually branch out with writing and actually write something that's original. I'm going to use this story to give it a complete overhaul which will (hopefully) touch upon subjects that are near and deaf to my heart.

The other reason is because I'm just not into writing about the world Twilight anymore. As I started doing my English courses and learnt about all the writers whom challenged authority figures and wrote about social injustices such as George Orwell and Margaret Atwood. These people made me want to write something more meaningful and I just didn't want to continue with 'The Secret Daughter' or continue writing fanfiction.

I am so sorry to my readers who have been hoping for another update but I just lost the inspiration to write anymore of this storyline. But hopefully with this complete creative overhaul of the story I can write something more cohesive and inspiring.

I will continue to post the story on Wattpad and will continue with my other stories. I don't know when I will start updating for I need to do very comprehensive research for my story.

Thank you to all those loyal readers who have been reading this story from the start and who have seen my writing grow. Hopefully you will continue to read my new updated version of 'The Secret Daughter'

Trisha Schulties