We're leaving

Artemis p.o.v:

"So what you are telling me is that you could leave all this time but didn't?" I said angrily.

He had explained his escape plan to me, it was quite easy because he had learned to control the water in Tartarus. But only if Oceanus wasn't nearby.

Perseus would break open my shackles while Hyperion and Krios were busy with him. I would then distract them so that Perseus could break free too. The hardest part was the fight, because we had to defeat two Titans.

"Krios! Hurry up! I don't have all day!" I heard Hyperion shout from somewhere nearby the door.

"Take it easy now! You are not my master! You aren't supposed to be ordering me around!" Krios shouted back equally loud.

"I am pretty sure that Kronos told us otherwise!" Hyperion shouted over his shoulder as he entered my cell.

"Kronos hasn't risen yet! You idiot!" Krios shouted angrily as he stormed inside.

Hyperion turned around and faced Krios, Hyperion was a head taller than Krios which made it look almost comical. Like a father scolding his son.

"You dare insult me!" Hyperion said as he grabbed Krios' throat and lifted him of the ground.

"I thought that you came here for my daily torturing?" Perseus said with a soft chuckle.

They both turned to face Perseus, that's when I felt water at my wrist as it started to cut through the celestial bronze, slowly but surely one of my shackles was breaking.

I looked at Perseus, I couldn't see him because of the two Titans in front of him. Hyperion summoned his spear and Krios unsheathed his knife.

Hyperion turned his spear in his hand grabbing the pointy end, he started hitting Perseus using his spear like a baton.

Finally the shackles on my wrist broke open, I managed to grab them before they crashed into the wall behind me.

I quickly grabbed my throwing knives, the shackles on my ankles broke open and fell to the ground. Both Titans turned around to see what happened.

I threw my knives both embedding themselves in the Titans' foreheads. They fell to the ground with a loud crash because they were both armed to the teeth.

"Well, that was easy." I said as I slowly walked over to Perseus.

"They aren't dead yet, it's pretty much impossible to kill Titans in Tartarus. Believe me I speak out of experience" Perseus said as his shackles broke too.

He immediately fell face first to the ground, I only managed to slow his fall a bit.

"Are you alright?" I asked softly, I might've been a man hating goddess, but Perseus was the only decent male and of course he had been tortured for so long.

Also, he was the only one to ever escape from my hunt on several occasions.

"Do I look alright to you?" He said as he looked up to me. "I need a few minutes for my blood to reach my feet and hands again. I have been chained to that wall for at least a week now."

"How long have you been down here?" I asked worriedly, he had been missing for 7 years but I knew that time was different in Tartarus, the longer you stayed the slower the time would go.

"I don't know, I stopped counting when I reached 50 years but if I am not mistaken every year on earth is 20 years here in Tartarus." He said.

"What? You have been here for 100 years? I lost you after the second year that we had been hunting you, you have been missing for 7 years in total. You have been here for 5 earth years!" I said shocked, how could he be still alive.

"Get me Hyperion's spear. Please?" He said cautiously, remembering that he was talking to a man hating goddess.

I gave him the golden spear. Which he used to lean on. We walked out of the cell and took a left there we found the nymph from earlier.

"Elidy, water please." Perseus croaked.

Elidy gave him the bowl with water and he drank it, instantly feeling better.

"Thank you, give us ten minutes before you go to warn Oceanus of our escape." Perseus said as he now poured the remaining water over his chest.

"Yes, my Lord." Elidy said before she continued walking to where she was going.

"What? Why did she call you 'my Lord'?" I asked Perseus as he walked in front of me without leaning on the golden spear.

"I am a son of Poseidon, but mostly it's just because Oceanus is hard to like." He said as he turned his head and looked at me. And for the first time I saw that he had no expressions on his face, his voice sounded emotionless too. As if he he had lost al his feelings.