Never Again (One Direction)

"Why?!" Liam screamed at the top of his lungs as he saw the horrible, gut wrenching sight in front of him.

The four boys sat in front of a body.

Not just any body, but the fifth and final member of One Direction.

The last member, his body on his bedroom floor, laying in what seemed like a lake of scarlet blood.

The four lads were confused, gutted, and sad to say the least.

The youngest, Harry, sat at the dead boys feet, his head in his knees as he rocked back and forth while sobbing at the loss of his brother.

They all wondered the exact same thing, why?

Why did the boy do this, what drove him to do this, and last of all, how had none of the other boys noticed?

So many questions were left unanswered at the young boy's departure from existence.

And it looks as if those questions were never to be answered.

It would a mystery, haunt them until the day they died themselves.

Everything would remain a mystery.

What would be done about their careers as the hottest boyband in the world at the moment?

How would they sing without him?

How would they preform without him, his presence left to be in their heads at all times?

Liam fell to his knees, screaming and sobbing out the boy's name.

He wrapped him securely in his tight grip, nudging his face into the pale and cold skin of his brother.

Why had it happened to him? Why couldn't have been me?

Those are the words the second eldest boy kept repeating in his head.

None of them would ever be able to hear his angelic voice in the shower, watch him try to choose from his gigantic collection of shoes everyday, see his bright, enchanting eyes sparkle as he laughed, ever again.

None of them would ever feel his soft lips on their cheeks as he gave them pecks for the cameras.

Never again.

They had lost him.

They had lost him to an empty pill bottle, a reddened razor blade, and worst of all, suicide.