Chapter 16 | Only One.

[Chapter 16 | Only One]

A chapter (In third person),focused on Kaoru,Honey's and Kasanoda's feelings for  Sakura. 

Kasanoda walked in to school,sighing and holding a umbrella to cover himself from the hard rain.'Today i will do it.'Kasanoda thought.'I will confess to Sakura.'He smiled when he thought of Sakura's name.'I love her.Yes,i did have a crush on Haruhi but i've known Sakura for longer then i have Haruhi.I actually thought i'd never meet Sakura again.I've had a crush from the first day i've met her.Shes so nice,so sweet,so kind...'

"Ritsu!"Sakura called out,running to Kasanoda happily."There you are.I haven't talked to you in days.How are you going?"She smiled sweetly.She was soaked from the rain...

"O-oh, i'm fine."Ritsu stuttered,blushing from just seeing her."Here,get under my umbrella,you're soaked"Sakura nodded her head and went under Kasanoda's umbrella.'Come on,do it Ritsu.'He thought."Sakura i.."

Sakura turned her head,smiling and waiting for what Kasanoda was going to say."Sakura,for a long time i've..." He finds himself unable to say the rest."I've..."He looks down,his face completely red."loved cake..."

Sakura blinks,confused then laughs."That's great,Ritsu!~"She chuckles."On the weekend you can came over and we can eat cake."

'....ugh i failed.'Kasanoda thought,looking down and away from hyper Sakura.

"What are you two doing here?"The twins ask,popping out of nowhere.Looking at Kasanoda with a strange glare.

"I met up with Ritsu on our way into school."Sakura replied."Onii-chan is home sick."She pouted,then looked over to Kaoru.Her heart began beating and her face went red.No,she hasn't fallen for Kaoru but wouldn't being around a boy who confessed his love for you be awkward?"I um- see you all later,i gotta go!"She turns around and runs.

"Did you confess to Sakura?"The twins ask,grinning a evil grin as soon as Sakura is gone.

"W-what?"Kasanoda stutters."Don't b-be silly..."

"You're stuttering~"The twins coo'd.

Kasanoda frowned."Even if i- like Sakura,that's none of your business."He said,putting one hand on his hip.

Honey watched from a window,he watched the three of them from the top.

"Oh but it is our business."Hikaru says."Because you see..."He grabs Karou,putting his arm around his little brother."Kaoru here loves Sakura."

"Its already obvious."Kasanoda growled.

"You three!"Honey called.All of them looked up at the shota."You're all going to be late for class,ya know."

Kasanoda pushed threw the twins.The twins just smirked and went inside,going to their classes.

'This is a battle!'Honey,Kasanoda and Kaoru thought.'I won't lose!'

-Lunch-

"Sakura!"Honey yelled,running up to Sakura.

Her face went red from just seeing the person she has fallen for."Y-yes?"She stuttered,smiling.

"I was wondering if this weekend-"

"Sakura!"Kaoru yells,running up to her.Her face got even more red.A man who loves her,a man who she loves.Both right in front of her.Kaoru and Honey both shot a glare at eachother."Do yo-"

"Sakura!"Kasanoda yells,running up to her. "I've got to tell you something-"

Okay so now.A man who loves her but she doesn't love him in that way,a man who she has fallen for but doesn't know the man's feelings towards her,a man who she thinks just loves her as a friend and has no idea that the man loves her more then a friend.Kaoru,Honey and Kasanoda.Oh,Sakura.You lucky girl.

Sakura stared at them all confused."Wow,its weird you all came up to say something to me at the same time."Sakura chuckled nervously."Oh,look at the time.I've got to go meet up with my friends,do you want to come Ritsu?"She smiled,looking at him.

Kasanoda smiled and nodded."Bye you two."She smiled sweetly and walked away with the person she just thinks of as a friend.With the person she has no idea has feelings for her in that way.

"What did you want her to do?"Honey asked,looking up at Kaoru.

"What did You want her to do?"Kaoru asked.

They both glared at eachother.Kaoru sighed."I just want you to know,Sakura knows i love her."Kaoru stated.Honey's eyes widened."I told her yesterday."

"What did she say when you said you loved her?Did she say she loved you too?"Honey asked in a demanding tone.

Kaoru shook his head."I said i'd give her time to see what she feels."Kaoru replied."I don't know the answer yet."

Honey sighed,looking away.He and Kaoru were acting immature at first.They both knew they needed to settle this like men.

But,if it was up to them.They'd go in battle.On a battlefield.Using knifes,chainsaws,spears,guns and many more weapons.Of course,not seriously but you get the idea.

"Honey,you love Sakura.Correct?"

Honey nodded his head."I've had a crush on her since the first day i've met her."Honey added.'The way she is.. the way she smiles.Her smile..her laugh,her eyes,her hair.I love her,i love everything about her.'Honey thought.Hes clearly fallen head over heels for the purple haired girl."But that's  grown.Its not just a simple crush."

"Neither are my feelings for her."Kaoru stated."You are my friend,Honey but i won't back down."

Honey smirked,looking up at Kaoru.Kaoru smirked,looking down at Honey."And neither will i."Honey replied.

"May the best man win."Kaoru grinned.

Honey nodded his head in agreement."Kao-ch- Kaoru.We are no longer friends,for now we are rivals."He smirked,he was serious and not serious at the same time.Kaoru grinned and nodded his head.

"She is mine."Honey and Kaoru both stated at the same time.

'She is mine.'Kasanoda thought,watching Sakura laugh with her friends.'I won't let Honey and Kaoru get in the way.I seriously love Sakura!'

'I won't let anyone get in my way.She is the one, i just know it.'They all thought.'Shes beautiful.Shes fun,shes pretty,shes my everything.I understand how others could of fallen for her but too bad.I will definently get her to be mine!We will be so very happy together.Nobody will get in my way,nobody will get in our way.Shes the only one for me.I just know that i will be the one to get her,i'll be the ones she'll fall for.'

"Sakura,i love you."All three of them muttered under their breathe.

Oh,Sakura.

You have a man who you've fallen for but have no idea that man feels the same way as you feel for him.

You have a man who has fallen for you and you know it but you don't feel the same way.

And lastly,you have a man who has fallen for you but you don't know you.You just think of him as a friend,you just think he likes you as a friend.

Ah,poor confused Sakura.

All of them are hansome men but there can be only one.

There can only be one who shall forever steal Sakura's heart.

Only one.