The badboy (Solenna and Tyler)

'Here we go again' I thought. 'Another day with Mr. Bad Boy'. Tyler always got on my nerves. And he did it on purpose too. As if he doesn't bully enough people. I quickly grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. Time for school. Yay.
~
"Hey Winters," Tyler said smirking. He knew I hated it when he called me by my last name, yet he did it anyways.
"What do you want Tyler," I replied grinding my teeth.
"Nothing, Winters. Jeez. You on your period or something," he asked. I walked away and left him standing there. "Jerk," I muttered as I walked into class and sat down at my normal spot.
"Class. Today I will assign your chemistry project partners," Mr. Blobworthy said.
"Callie and Laura. Jean and Fredericka. Tyler and Solenna." Once I heard my name being called next to Tyler's, I stood up and shouted. "No!" I said in the heat of the moment.
"Miss. Winters is there a problem?" The teacher asked very amused. You see, I've had this past year with Mr. Blobworthy. He was only 21 years old and knew very well that Tyler and I despised each other. I knew he did it on purpose because of the incident last year even though I repeatedly told him I wasn't the one that dyed his hair green. And besides even if I did do it, the dye came off.
"N-no there isn't a problem," I replied blushing. I looked over my shoulder and saw Tyler laughing lightly at the little moment I just had. "Okay. Well now that everything is cleared up, I suggest you meet up with your partners, decide what you want your topic to be, and use your time wisely," Mr. Blobworthy's voice rang. I sighed and walked over to Tyler's desk. This really isn't my day.
"Okay so I don't want to do this as much as you so lets just finish fast and get this whole thing over with," I told him. Slightly surprised he nods and tells me to meet him after school at his house.
The bell rang and it was time for me to drive to Tyler's house. I drove slowly as I held the address in my hand. I stopped in front of this beautiful modern looking house and parked my car. I walked up to the door and knocked. The door flung open and there stood a girl about 13 years old. "Who are you," she snickered. 'Well I see the whole rude thing runs in the family' I thought as I walked in. "Oh I'm Solenna. I'm looking for Tyler we have to do a project," I replied nicely trying not to act like I was hating every minute of being in the house hold. She stayed silent and pointed towards the loft. I ran into the loft and found Tyler sitting on a couch.
"...Hey Tyler," I said awkwardly. I put your backpack down and sat down next to him. This was going to be a long day.
"Hi," he replied looking up from his computer screen. "So uh are we going to get started or what," he asked rudely. 'There we go. The old Tyler is back' I thought again. "You know what? I've had enough of you! Your always so rude and act so conceded as if your some kind of king that deserves special treatment. You have the biggest ego and have some kind of bad boy persona. I'm tired of it. I can't take this anymore oka-," he cut me off with a long and passionate kiss. "I'm sorry," he whispered. I nodded my head. Nothing could explain the feeling I had just felt. Just then a woman walked in. "See Tyler! I told you one day you would get a girlfriend that doesn't have a criminal record," she said happily. "Mom," Tyler whined. "Why would you say that?" She just laughed and walked away.