Chapter 2

My friends notice me smiling and see the picture on my phone. I. Can't. Believe. It. Drew freaking Dirksen tweeted OUR pictures together. Then Megan says:

"You told him your twitter right? He probably knows who you are!"

"No no no, there are so many fans, why would he know me?"

"Uhm, he tweeted your freaking photo together?! He made pictures with millions of girls and he chose yours!" 

"Mmm, what IF he knows me..."

It's finally 7 pm and the doors of the venue open. We're all very close to the stage and me and Megan can touch the barrier too. The concert is so amazing, The Tide is amazing and I see Drew smiling a few times at us. The Vamps are also SO GOOD. Around 10:30 pm the concert ends. I've had the best time ever. While i'm on my way to home by train I think about Drew's tweet. Why would he choose our picture?

The next day me and my friends head back to Amsterdam again, hoping to see the boys again. I'm so nervous. We arrive at the central station and take the tram in to the city. We drive past a Macdonald's and I spot Levi inside. 

"Guys we have to go to that Macdonald's, I saw Levi!" I say a little bit too loud, people in the tram are staring at me now. 

When we get out of the tram the boys are outside, in front of the restaurant. We walk towards them, and Drew's back is facing me. Levi saw me already but says nothing, he only raises his eyebrows, like a sign that he saw us. Then Levi says to Drew:

"Oh look an unicorn behind you!" 

"What?" Then Drew turns around. 

His eyes find mine and a smile appears on his face. 

"Hey I know you! We met yesterday!" he says with a big smile.

"Omg hi! Yeah I missed you!" I say. 

He pulls me into a thight hug and says quiet:

"I missed you too."