ONE. First chapter. :)

ONE

It was a fine sunny day in the airport, well, maybe a little bit cloudy, but the weather is apparently cold because the winter season almost arrives.  Taylor and me is planning to spend our holiday together somewhere outside the New York City. I was waiting for Taylor at the lobby of the “LaGuardia International Airport”, it has been like 2 hours here, and still, she has not arrived. I picked my phone in my right pocket. “Now where is Taylor? She should’ve been here for the past 45 minutes.” I nod. I slide my phone back to my right pocket realizing there is no text or call from her.

Within a minutes, my phone rings. Before I could answer it, I wish, wishing it was from Taylor. “Taylor, Taylor. Please, let it be Taylor.” I continue wishing while picking my pocket. “Yes! It is Taylor! Finally, she calls.” I answered it right away. I start laughing at first, pretending as nothing happens. “Ha-ha.” “Where are you? I’ve been waiting for you for about 2 hours here, people thinks I’m crazy that I looked at my watch every 2 minutes.”

“Ha-ha. Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes, just wait, in case you’re hungry, just eat what you want, claim it on me later when I arrive, okay? Please don’t be mad at me my sweet Danny, please.”

“Fine, fine, I’ll wait, but I’m not eating without you, what do you want for lunch? I’ll order for you, so that you don’t have to wait.”

“Oh yeah, you’re right, give me a beef lasagna, you know how long it took to prepare it right.”

“Yeah sure, just beef lasagna? That’s all?” Before I could finish talking, she hung up. I know she is in a hurry. Therefore, I went to the cafeteria and order myself a Spaghetti Bolognese and a Caramel Latte, you know why right, the day is cold. While waiting for my Spaghetti to arrive, I went to the Western Food corner and order a Beef Lasagna, Unfortunately, the Beef Lasagna was unavailable. I excuse myself away from the counter and call Taylor. “Taylor, the Beef lasagna will open at 6pm, our flights will depart around 5.45pm, so there’s no time for Beef Lasagna, want something else?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s okay that the Beef Lasagna isn’t available at this moment, can I have Mac n’ Cheese? Ha-ha” laughing with her sweet and stunning voice.

“You wish. This is a cafeteria, not ‘Alian Ducasse au Plaza’ in Paris? Any other than the Mac n’ cheese you want? Come on, the queue is getting longer, I don’t want to miss my first honeymoon with my sweetheart.” I answered.

“Okay, okay. And what, honeymoon with your sweetheart? Who’s your sweetheart? Me? Yuck. You wish, ha-ha, take that back. Anyway, is Soufflé available? Please say yes.” Holding her phone with her right shoulder while the other hand starting the car.

“Whatever. And Soufflé, well let see. I looked up on the menu that was on the wall hanging straight, well, not that straight actually. Then seconds later, I talked again with Taylor on the phone. “Well Taylor, your Soufflé is available, want it? By the way, what kind of drinks do you want? Don’t want any? Just don’t steal my drink later if you got stuck. I ordered your favorite drinks, the Caramel Latte.” I teased Taylor with the drinks cause I know she don’t like people who copied her.

“Danny! You know how much I hate people copying me right. I’ll get you later! And just get me the Soufflé I want. We’ll deal with that later. I’ll be there in 15 minutes, just don’t be ashamed when I jump on your back in front of public.” Taylor teased me back while laughing silently.

“Okay, okay. I’ll get myself another drink; you’ll take my Caramel Latte, deal? Just don’t jump on my back later on, I got beaten by the soccer player yesterday for messing up with them, thank god there’s no serious injury, just sprained my back, so don’t jump, understood?” I explained myself why Taylor shouldn’t jump on my back and I keep rubbing my back like an old man sprained their backbone.

“Awe… Poor you Danny, okay, I won’t, don’t worry, just don’t do that again okay. I have to go now, there’s a roadblock ahead, and I don’t want to get in trouble for ‘driving while calling’. So, I’ll be there in 10 minutes, maybe less. Okay, bye.” After the last word ‘bye’, she straightly hung up. Ha-ha. Sure thing, I mean, who want to get in trouble and pay the $500 tax? I better get myself the new ‘Call of Duty MW3’ than paying the tax.