[full] twenty five *.:。✿*゚

Ari opened the door with teary eyes. She didn't know why but the past few days she was an emotional wrack. She cried without a reason and felt depressive. Maybe because of Junhoe ?

After Junhoe hugged her, he entered her house. They just stood in the corridor and looked at each other, before Ari hugged him again and cried harder. Junhoe was surprised about how emotional she was the past days. He visited her everyday and she was crying every time. He pushed her a little bit back to see her face. "What's wrong again ?", he asked while looking into her eyes. She looked down at the laminate and sobbed a few times before she answered. "Junhoe.." She played with her fingers while still looking at the laminate. ".. you know, i really like you too." Junhoes eyes widened and he glanced at her. "You aren't joking, right ?", he asked nervously. "Say me that you aren't joking, Ari. Please..." Ari slowly lifted her head and smiled shyly. "No, I'm not joking.." Junhoe hugged her tightly and smiled like an idiot. It was pretty late and already dark outside. "Want to go to the park ?", Junhoe asked her, still smiling. "Are you blind ? I'm looking like a monster."

[-]
i thought that i cringed to the max while correcting the chats, but the full chapters are on a whole other level