Chapter 2 : Rivals of Elements?

Yo! That Nalu part was abit sad :'( Anyways. No comments yet? I'll stick with Nalu for a while, Then. Enjoy anyways.

Natsu's P.O.V.

Lucy is acting abit strange lately. She kept her distance from me. She didn't even lay a look on me. Okay, I admit it. I like Luce. As in... like, like. Not friend like. Something like 'crush' like or secret admirer or something. But, I'm sure of only one thing. I was in love with a nakama. A nakama whom I saved. That I helped. That I liked. No, a nakama is a nakama. I wish I could just...ugh. My hand slowly slips into hers and she looks at me, her face bright red. "N-Natsu!" She gasped. I quickly let go of her hand. "Sorry, Luce, I didn't-" Gray cut me off when he fell on Lucy. "You bastard! Get off my girl!" I yell. "Your girl?" Gray asks. "You haven't even marked her, you hot-headed bastard!". I couldn't say anything. I just did the natural thing I would do; "Fire dragon's iron fist!" I say, punching him on the jaw, hard. He stumbled back, wiping blood off his mouth. "She is MINE, flame-shit!" he insults. "I'm all fired up!" I roar. Then, the battle begun.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu...is fighting with Gray...over me...it's a bit too much to process. "Erza?" I say, worried. "won't you stop them?" I ask. "Ohh, nope. Not at all. It's a fight about love, Luce. About YOU." she chuckles. So, when they get hurt, this is all MY fault...ohh, damn. I did the impossible; I ran in between them,and both their attacks hit me. All I remember was pain, shock and terror in their faces, then my vision went dark, and the world simply disappeared.

Gray's P.O.V.

Lucy's body lay before my eyes. Blood gushing down her face. My attack hit her on the head. I made a frustrated yell and fell to my knees. "What have I done?" I mutter. "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I yell. A hand gripped my shoulder. Erza's. "More importantly," she hesitates. "will she live?". My heart stopped beating. "S-she needs to! Sh-she will live! Erza, have a little faith in her!" Natsu yells. For once, Erza's expression darkened. "H-how sure are you? That she will live, I mean." I croak through my dry throat. "Zero," Erza says, slowly. I quickly picked Lucy up, bridal-style and ran for the hospital.

---Time Skip---

It's been 5 days, and Lucy didn't wake up yet. Everyday, Natsu and I visit and stay. No one, not even Erza can make us leave. "Lucy," I mumble. "forgive me." a tear slips down my eye and lands on her open palms. Her hand flinched and her eyes flutter open. But they weren't brown anymore. They were blue. "Lu-Luce?" Natsu says, cautiously. "N-N-Natsu. H-how long have I been here?" she asks. "5 days." he breaths out. "Oh, oka-- 5 DAYS?!" She yelps. We grimly nod our heads. Her cold blue eyes bear into my soul. Her eyes widen. "Gray, hand me the mirror!"

"What? Which on-"

"Behind you!" she cries. I do as she says. I grab the mirror and hand it to her. She looks at herself and shakes her head. "Lucy? What's wrong?" I ask. "Aquanica," she softly mutters. "she's out to get me." she trembles. "Who?" Natsu and I ask in unison. "Aquanica; queen of the seas, my mother, a water dragon." she explains. "You're a dragon slayer?" Natsu excitedly asks. Lucy nods. "But...Natsu..." she hesitates. "we're RIVALS of elements." she frowns. "Bah! Who cares as long as we're together, right?!" Natsu panics. "No," Lucy firmly says. "No, it is not okay, and it never will be!". Natsu goes silent, lips parted, as if he wants to say something. "Alright," he sighs. "stay with Gray, if that's your choice." he stands up, and walks away.

──────────────

sorry for short chapters!!!

I need fanfic ideas!!

Gaahhh!!!

Till' next time!

Peace out!

★ Fairytailfanforlife ★