Chapter 5

Jade pov

I woke up on the sound of someone munching up something. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Niall. 

"What are you eating" I asked rubbing my eyes. My voice was all croaky.

"Why, are you gonna keep it for yourself" he asked, mocking me

"Oh my gosh your so annoying" I said getting my toothbrush and clothes, I walked to the toilet avoiding him.

I was wearing a flowy white, sleeveless crop top that said 'DREAM BIG' in a box, blue high waisted skinny jeans, and white converses. I braided my hair to the side in a fishtail braid and wore a little moustache necklace.

I came outside the toilet and saw that Niall wasn't there. I bet he was outside with everyone. I went to my bag to get out my phone and when I looked back up...

"BOOOOO" Niall jumped and scared me.

"AAAAAAH" I screamed and fell on the bed and he fell on top of me.

"Niall, you idiot, get off me" I said pushing him away. He got off while laughing.

"Ha, you got scared" he laughed.

"Uh, I hate you" I said and started clearing up the couch.

He was about to go until I stopped him.

"Niall, thanks for the jumper last night, I don't even know why I'm saying thanks after what you just did right now, but oh well." I said ,regretting it. He started laughing.

"Well, I just done it so we could be even" he said.

"What the... You know you can say thanks too" I said sarcastically.

"Why, I gave you my jumper. I bet it's stinking right now." He laughed. I was just staring at him, how could he be so rude.

That's it, I couldn't handle it anymore. I felt like slapping him but I couldn't. I just met him yesterday. How can someone be so annoying in ONE day. I got my bag and ran to the toilet again. I took out dipsy (my diary) and wrote about him, how much I hated him.

Niall pov

"Why, I gave you my jumper. I bet it's stinking right now." I started laughing but she was just staring at me as if she was gonna slap me. She went to her bag, grabbed it violently and went inside the toilet again. 

She always has to be so serious, it was just a joke. She's always joking around with the others but when she comes near me her mood goes off. That's what happens to me but I like annoying her, it's so funny how her face changes. But i still hate her, she's so greedy. I know she gave me the quilt and all but I gave her my jumper So we're even.

She came out, finally, I needed to pee. I ran past her and accidentally pushed her which made her fall on the floor.

"Ow" she shouted.

"Sorry" I helped her up but she kept nudging me.

"GET AWAY" she got up and pushed me away.

"Ever since we met you're just being so annoying. You don't know me and what I've been through so just stay out of my life" she shouted and I just stayed quite. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Jade I'm sorry I didn't kno..." I grabbed her arm because she was about to go but she cut me off. She slapped me. How dare she, I was just apologising.

"DONT TOUCH ME" she shouted and ran outside of the room.

That's it, I HATE JADE THIRLWALL.

Perrie pov