1

calum

"what have you done to our son?" my mummy yelled shoving my daddy across the room.

"vanessa sweetie calm down you are over exaggerating i didn't do anything." i watched as he cowered away from her. "he was just playing with some of his toys-"

"toys! he is a sixteen year old boy howard! he shouldn't be playing with toys made for little kids." my grasp on the rod of the stairs tighten as mum's voice boomed through the house. "i leave for one year for business and i come back to our boy worse than before."

"there's nothing wrong with him!" salt of tears are now coming down into my mouth wiping them away. i sniffle quietly before shuffling up the stairs into my room.

shutting the door behind me, i jump into my bed.  it's all my fault that their fighting but i just really like playing with kid toys. their a lot more fun than staring at a tv and playing a video game. coughing roughly i tighten my eyes wishing i was like dorothy and could wish myself back to home where it was happy. but when i opened my eyes all i heard was a crash and a door slam.

it was about ten minutes later when i finally got the guts to leave my room. i grabbed my blankie and my favorite stuffie and walked down the stair jumping over the squeaky one.  looking around i spot mummy at the breakfast bar drinking.

"mummy?"  she turned around giving me a dirty look before softening her gaze.

"not right now baby. you need to get to bed we have a doctor's appointment in the morning and you need rest." i didn't want to go to the doctor's they always tried to take my stuffie away and all my toys.

"no." i whined out throwing my head back, "i don't like it there."

"calum thomas hood you are sixteen years old not five so start acting like it. tomorrow you will be going to see the doctor and we will be throwing away your toys." mummy was being mean. shaking my head i stomped my foot before sitting down.

"no! i want daddy." my face was covered with tears and i couldn't stop crying.  i didn't want mommy to take away my toys.

"i can't handle this right now." i sat there and watched her walk out pouting on the ground.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

honestly i don't about this one but um yeah this is what happens when you are snowed in and have nothing but your mind and 5sos. and yeah this is really short and it makes me mad but it will get longer.