5. He is hiding!

Manik was stunned to see the painting..

Manik : "yeh possible nhi hai..ek saal pehle Jo bhi hua..Nandini kuch nhi janti..fir yeh painting Woh kese bana sakti hai.."... He thought while His whole body was sweating in fear..the frowns on his forehead was clearly visible...he looked all around..and closed his eyes..

" Manik..".. "See kitna pyaara hai" ... "Tum hamesha late ate ho..", ... " MAAANNIIIKKK"...

He heard the loudest scream in the end..and he opened his eyes with a jerk..the way he was frightened clearly shows that he is hiding something very deep in his heart..he threw away the painting and moved his palm on his mouth ..and somehow composed his trembling body..

He looked all around ..but Nandini was no where..so he came outside the room..and then he heard a soft voice of some walking behind him..and that voice of anklet was making him more frightened..

While the evil soul was looking at him..with a evil smirk on her face..manik turned around instantly but found no one...

Manik : "relax manik..tu itna dar kyu raha hai??..relax!! ..Nandini kaha hai??..dhund use.."... He said to himself after turning around..he composed himself and walked upstairs to the terrace...

While the evil soul still looking at him with a evil smile on her face..

"Manik Malhotra ..ateet (past) kabhi peecha nhi chorta.. 1 saal pehle Jo hua usse tum door nhi bhaag sakte..aa gayi hoon main..TUMHARI ZINDAGI me I.." ..she said in her scary harsh voice.. And start laughing devilishly..

On the terrace :

Nandini was standing looking gazing at the moon ..she was totally lost in her own thought.. Manik came from her back and placed his hand on her shoulder..this sudden touch on her body made her startled..

Manik : "hey!! Relax.. It's me ..Manik.."..he tried to calm her after she turned around..as she was really scared..she hugged him tightly out if fear ..and he securely took her in his protective embrace...

He didn't asked her anything..and let her be in his arms..loads were going in their respective minds but still they both adopted silence..and they found solace in each other's arms..the moon light which was falling on the couple..was blessing them..showering only love and joy on them ...

After some good time..which was almost above half hour...both were sitting on the floor..leaned on the wall ..she was in his arms..while he was tightly holding her..both were in some other world..communicating nothing but still listening a lot..there silence was talking ...but soon that silence vanished..when a chilling wind touched their body..she felt shiver in her whole body..and snuggled more into him..

Manik : " thand lag rahi hai?"..he asked In a very caring tone and she in return just hmm'ed ...

[]SIZE=3]He Kissed on her head..and took her more inside him..tightly..Now she was totally wrapped under his protective embrace...[/SIZE]

Manik : "abhi abhi thand lag rahi hai??".. He again asked and now she smiled at his gesture..

Nandini : " tumhare hote huye..mujhe kabhi bhi kuch nhi ho sakta.."...she proudly answered and he felt blessed ..the girl who is in his arms is not only his best friend..or his wife..but she is the girl who means EVERYTHING to him..

Manik : "you know what..you always make me speechless..".. He answered being totally out of words..

On response..she simply kissed right above his heart..and he held her more tightly..