WHAT THE HECK...WHAT YOU MEAN I,M A WITCH

i do not own percy jackson or harry potter.thats rick and jk rowling. sorry if i spelled anything wrong,hoprfully you will know what i mean. 

chelsea p.o.v

i ran in and hid in the shadows.(thank you daddy hades!)i sneak behind daddy zeus's throne and said "what are guys talking about?" that sends every one to jump up in shock...except for  daddy hades,he just smiled at me and i smiled back.when everyone catch there breath daddy zeus looked over to me and said "how many times have i told not to do that to us?" with fake anger.i said "but daddy it so much fun scaring the day lights out of you guys.".daddy zeus grabbed me and swinging me around in the air then throw me up and caught me and the whole time i was giggling.then he said" yep you can defintaly see that hermes is one of her dads.".then he started tickling me. "i,m not going to stop until you promise not to do that again"he said.i cried out for help while laughing.nobody helped me but smiled at the sight.since i could not  take it anymore i surrenderd and promise."so what you guys want to talk about?"i said.well they started getting fidgety and nervouse .they even look tense.um sweetheart rememberd when we said that you have another mother thats a minor god...said mommy Hera. yeah...i said.well she is hecta goddess of witch craft that makes you a witch.said mommy artemis.WHAT DO YOU MEAN ,I AM A WITCH!i said.they handed me a letter with a seal i broke the seal and read it.

dear mrs.evens

we pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts school of wizardry and witchcraft.please found a enclosed list of necessray books and equipment.terms start at 1 of September we expect your owl no later then the 31 of July

yours sincerely,

minerva mcgonagall 

deputy Headmistress     

they looked at me probably  expecting me to kick off.i suprised them by saying THAT IS SO COOL!they breath out a sigh of releif i jumped of daddy zeus knee and starting to do my happy dance.i jumped around happy i,m a witch.then i realized something "today august 31,that means terms start tomorrow!"i said."don't worry we already sent a owl saying you be there and we already got your books,parchments,feather and ink.all we have to do right now is to get your wand and uniform"said mommy athena.that we will be going to get right now.said daddy zeus.then a bright light enveloped us and we appeared next to a inn called leaky couldren. thats  when i saw my new mommy Hecta and ran over to her and gave me a hug.we went inside and everybody stopped what they are doing and bowed.a boy that was ahead of us look confused when everybody bowed.

harry p.o.v

everybody stopped what they were doing and bowed.even Hagrid bowed.i look around confused that when Hagrid pulled me own by my pants to bow.then i heard a low voice saying to ''rise".thats when everybody went back to what they are doing. Hagrid why were we bowing i ask.harry turn around said Hagrid.i turned around and saw 15 adults  with a little girl around my age.you see those 15 adults said Hagrid. yes i said."those are the olympians,lord hades,lady Hestia and lady Hecta. there the most powerful Immortals in the world.also that girl around your age is chelsea rhea evens there daughter.".said Hagrid. "who daughter exactly?"i ask."all of them." said Hagrid.