I

Nice to see everyone again in this book! Hope I see some familiar usernames!

Welcome back❤️~~~~~

It had been a week since Adrien heard the news that he was engaged to Chloé. The wedding was supposed to happen in a short amount of time.

The reason their parents want them to be wed was because Adrien's father was the second most rich man in Paris, being the top fashion designer in countries and across lands, and Chloé being the mayor's daughter, the richest teenage girl in Paris.

"It's more money for both of our families, son. You'll thank me later in life when you wake up next to another model a billionaire."

He had been seeing Marinette at her balcony everynight since the night of the robbery. School was canceled for the week because of sudden heavy snow fall, and Chat was usually there just to check on her and see if she's okay. Adrien's dad couldn't get him to get out of his room. He doesn't even know of the Chat Noir thing. He wouldn't care anyways. The only reason he knows of Chat is because of the show he made in the mansion the other day with Mari.

Adrien refused to see him, or his older brother, Felix, who was homeschooled. Felix wasn't very welcome to society. He doesn't like people, and he is much more mature than Adrien. Adrien was currently laying on his bed, trying to think of how many ways he hated Chloé, her family, and his own family. But there's one thing that he was going to regret, but couldn't help.

He didn't tell Marinette about the engagment, and doesn't plan to.

He heard a knock on his door. "Adrien," it was his brother. He wanted Adrien to get engaged so that he could have a life when Felix moved out of the mansion next year, "Want any food? You haven't eaten in a day or two."Adrien moved away from his brother's gaze and wrapped a blanket around his face.

"I'm not hungry."

"Fine. I'm tired of trying to get you out of that damn room. I have been for the past week. Grow up, you idiot and take responsibility of the family already. Don't starve while you're at it."

He heard him walk away. Adrien sighed into his pillow. He hadn't thought of himself in days. He could only think of how terrible life will be living with Chloé. He didn't eat, barely slept, and only basically pondered why he had to marry that witch. It was 8:30 pm.

"Plagg, let's go," Adrien said getting up from his sulking and grabbing Plagg in his hands. Plagg didn't argue and transformed Adrien to Cat Noir. They knew each other's identities, but even so, he needed to be able to jump around undetected as Adrien and also be able to jump on rooftops to get there.

He started running, trying to avoid all of the snow that was in deep piles. Once he got to her house, he knocked on her balcony trapdoor. She opened it immdiatly to see the black Cat in the moonlight.

"Hi, Cat."

"Hey, can I come inside?"

"Of course."