amour toxique

amour toxique

I'm pulling out my id and walking into my wonderful job. it's my birthday today, Yee!
And im walking to my desk and there is a large amount of balloons waiting for me.

"Suprise!!!!" everybody screamed
"ahhh! thank you!" I said on the verge of tears

waiting for me on my desk was a cake pop and a cup of tea from Starbucks.
"happy birthday princess. Me and the girls are taking you out tonight to a party somebody's trowing." Brittney said

pause

did I forget to introduce myself? my bad.

Hi, my name is Troi Reign. Unique name isn't it?
Yea I know. Well I am a surgeon, not just a regular on, I do plastic surgery for people,
Also am an emergency room doctor. most of the time I just greet people at the door most of the time and ask them what they need. I don't really live anywhere, I go between California and NewYork, but my cousin owns hotels across the country. I get paid $$$$ weekly and barley spend any money unless it's for somebody else. My mom as a police officer, and my dad builds stuff across the world. They're separated. And no, I dont have a boyfriend after what i have been through.

play

"Okay that sounds fun. Who's throwing the party tho?" I said
"Haha uhhh, that's kind of a surprise." she said smirking.

oh god. what am I about to get myself into.
________________

The party
_______________

Brittney- 1st outfit
Troi- 2nd outfit
Sandra- third outfit

TROI POV STILL
I'm always the one who doesn't dress all girly I'd rather wear something that's going to keep me warm for my cold skin. Anytime I'm at a party I feel that I have to hide out. The only reason behind it is because I don't want to be approached by any boy.
When we pulled up to the party I immediately went to the vip section because that's the only reason I wore sandals. There was a chair in the back of the vip section and I sat right there. I was deep into the music until a guy in all black stepped right in front of me.

"Yes?" i said
"Oo feisty one." said the guy
"all I said was yes and you've already shaped my personality?" I was irritated that he interrupted me in my vibe
"Deep, I like that. My name is G. And this is my party." G said
"G? hah" I laughed dryly
"Yes. G - Eazy. You must be Princess." he said
"I am."
"Happy Birthday. I'm gearld. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
"I would let you go back to chilling but may I ask, why are you hiding out in a party?"
"Same reason why people call you g eazy."
"I went with the flow with that name."
"Exactly." I said walking away from him, out of the party and catching me an uber. Britney doesn't drink so they're good.
The uber dropped me off in front of Britney's place.
this is where I mostly crash at. I don't have that many clothes, I don't really do anything any ways. I took a shower and got out and started thinking about where life is going to take me. I then started thinking about getting a place. Well I'll start looking now, it wouldn't hurt to rent, no matter if I go to a lot of places.
ding!
oh god who is This
Unknown number: Hi Princess
Me: Who is this
Unknown number: G.
Me: Oh, What's up?
G: nothing
me: ?
G: you interest me that's why I'm texting you.
Me: well good luck trying to figure me out.
G: oh trust me, I will
me: I won't trust somebody I just met.
G: Interesting.
Me: you probably don't even know my real name.
G: I would love to find out.
me: GoodNight Gearld.
G: Good Night princess.
_______________________________
Bleh, first chapter