11:30 - 5:30

11:30pm Troi Pov

I forgot to mention, I am also an emergency Doctor . Which means they can call me anytime anywhere anyplace and I have to the place I am directed to go.  This is one of those moments.

Phone call.
Sandra- "Ms.Reign, There is a woman going into labor and she specifically wants you to deliver, her child. Would you be able to do that for her?"
"Yes. Of course, that's totally fine. I'm right down the street."

Pause.
You're possibly thinking, why did she call you ms reign? Well on the job we have to call each other by our last names.
Play.
I was driving down the street and immediately walked in the doors. I scanned my id and I bumped into somebody, they looked oddly familiar but I let that past.
"Push, push, push. Congradulations to your new baby girl." I soonly walked out and washed my hands and went to my desk to go get me a new pair of rubber gloves. I turned on the light and wow. Was I amazed. Everything was covered in presents. Oh specifically? Victoria secret, scrubs, Nike, forever 21, ect. I really couldn't believe my eyesight. There laid a small note.
"Just from hearing your co-workers describe you, you deserve it princess." I looked around the card for a name but I guess not. There was a knock on my door,
"Ms.Reign, Amaya is crying, and she wants you."
"Okay I'll be right there"
Amaya is a 13 year old girl who came in here around 3 months ago and we let her chill out here, she doesn't want to go to foster care and I am considering taking her in, if I plan on getting a place to stay. I walked into the room and there she was balling her eyes out, this job does get hard on me but I do try and keep patients happy, but Amaya, she's more like a daughter to me. I went to her and she kept saying she couldn't take it any more and I told her I'm taking her with me, since we're about the same size, I went to all the bags that somebody bought me and picked out her some sweats and a shirt. When we were in a car I told her to look for a house on my phone. She picked out a house but it was so cheap and it wasn't all cute, I looked at her and looked back at the house, I told her look for something with more bedrooms and larger. I feel that I need to pamper this girl. She picked out a house and it was amazing.

it wasn't large but I told her we won't be there all the time because we're gonna go lots of places

it wasn't large but I told her we won't be there all the time because we're gonna go lots of places. I got a call from G and answered it . 
                        Phone convo
K:     "Hello?"
G:     "Hey princess I was wondering if you wanted to chill"
K:     "Sorry bro, I can't I have lots on my plate right now"
G:    "Okay, like? Anything I can help you with?"
K:    "Moving and helping me with my daughter?"
G:    " I thought you were a virgin?"
K:    "I am. I'll text you details"
G:    "Okay, uh, so where you moving?"
K:    "Bought a house online, and I haven't seen it in real life but if your willing to help me I'll text you the address."
G:    "Okay."
                                 End
As we were going in to the house it smelled like new, and no furniture. G came knocking on the door 3 minutes later and I pulled him to the side.
I explained everything thing to him and he understood. We all went out to go get Amaya clothes, and some furniture.

                               MORNING

Reign~ I felt so comfortable at night, he had his hands wrapped around both of us. It's so crazy, I've only known him for a little And he already is so comforting to us. I went down to the kitchen and cooked up food, we even went grocery shopping. We went to sleep at like 6 in the morning, it's 7 now. I finished making their breakfast and when I was in the car I called G on phone. He was already awake and he was already taking Amaya to go do more shopping.

-------
Okay y'all sorry but school is really stressful.