The sleepover part 1

--Okokok...I'll just write this story fast ((and on my phone)) ENJOY! COMMENT WHICH PAIRINGS YOU WANT IN THE FUTURE--

It was Saturday and weekend! I woke up and yawned "Time to get up" I said to myself...I was so tired. I yawned again while putting my shirt and jeans on. It was so damn cold!!

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Sakura. "Hey Hinata! are you doing anything special tonight?" She almost screamed. "N-no, why?" I said confused. "Well, we're having a sleepover at Shikamaru's house! Ino, Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Tenten, Neji, Kiba, Shino and you...Only if you want!" She said excited. "S-sure Sakura-Chan, I'll be there at seven" I answered back. "Yaaay! we're going to have so much fun"

I curled my hair around my fingers..."N-Naruto is going to be there" I smiled at what I just said. "I can't wait!"

I was now at Shikamaru's. "Let's watch a scary movie!" Naruto yelled. "Okay, which one?" Shikamaru said lazily. "I don't know!"...I didn't hear which movie but they sat it on. Tenten was resting in Neji's lap as usual while he was playing with her hair.

I sat in the middle of Sakura and Naruto....The movie was scary. I felt someone touching my shoulder. It was Naruto. His head was resting on my shoulder. I blushed furiously.

--short chapter...I'm sorryyyyyy...forgive meeeeeeee :<--