Day 1

The bus stopped...

I just waited there and looked around to see if any one was getting off first. Once I seen zashi get off the bus I followed behind her,We was waking when I see a group of boys staring at me in a not so good way. I looked away and continued walking behind zashi and then she stopped in front of a office. We walked in and got my schedule and left. Me and zashi had the same classes except 4th and 7th. We walked in 1st period then the teacher asked me to introduce myself so I did but I was so scared I just wanted to get it over with.

Me: Hey my name is Ta'mika, I'm 14, I like yo dance, my favorite color is red and I love food.

I started walking to a empty seat next to zashi and a dark skinned girl sat on the other side of zashi. After about 25 mins the same group of boys walked in except for 3 of them. 2 was light skinned and 2 was dark skinned and 1 was caramel. I was half way done with my work when a note was thrown on my desk. I read it and it said..

Note: Aye this isn't gonna be a fun year so be prepared.

I sat there wondering for the rest of the period, why me? Why am I so different from others that its a bad thing? Omfg I hate it here already!

I started walking 2nd period with zashi and we was stopped by the group of boys following us so I said something.

Convo*

Me: Stop following us

Them: Shut up ain't nobody following you

Me: You shut up and stop lying

They just started walking away talking shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~