The story xD

[Resh is a Reshiram, BJ is a black and white flareon who since birth fought in the great Pokémon war and to this day carries around his type 50 in case of battle]

She creeps closer to BJ. "Why don't we talk about it?" He wasn't in favor of it. "How about it?" she continues. "Leave me alone, Resh..." She seemed ambitious enough. "Why don't you wanna talk about your past?" she said as she creeped even closer to him. He notices and immediately lashed out. "I said leave me alone!" A sharp wound appears on Reshiram, but nothing to serious. She exaggerated, making it seem like she's trying really hard to resist whatever pain if any. A pause, he realized what he has done to the innocent dragon. She says "Well... you seem pretty serious. I'll leave you alone." She walks away slowly before BJ can say anything. Not even an apology. He feels as if he had done something wrong again. Regret.

"This place is pretty big, Resh." She was washing dishes for some reason. "Well, when you are a big dragon Pokemon with an ego just as big, you gotta have a house just as big, yeah?" Her tone was not her usual friendly tone. BJ noticed. She turned off the water and turned around. "Have a seat." A pause, as he was quite reluctant to sit down, but that was what happened anyways. "So, what brings you here, BJ?" "I'm not liking that tone of yours, Resh." A slight pause. "Is that so." Another pause. Then she walks over to the table where he is sitting at and offered herself a seat. "I'm not a big fan of those who hurt me." He sighs. "Look, I'm sorry about what happen that night. I don't like talking about my past because to this day it still haunts me. Can we forget about it?" A pause for Reshiram to think about it. "Well, you seem really reluctant, so I'll drop it and forgive you for what happened back then. Is that all?"

"Sorry." He said softly. No one heard him.

*sigh* "I'm booored. No one's here to (role)play with me... Where is he?" (the human). BJ is surprised. He has never seen a legendary Pokemon like herself being that playful."Uh, Resh? Are you okay?" BJ asks "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Reshiram responds questioning him back. "Nothing. I never seen you bored like that before. And who is this he you are talking about?" BJ keeps questioning further, wanting answers. "Oh! Uh, that's my human friend. He is really nice and he occasionally comes to visit me and brush my mane." She replies rather quickly back at him. "Brush your- you can't do that yourself?" BJ seems suspicious now, pondering thoughts about it. "I can, but I like it when he does it, because it shows that he really cares about me. I enjoy the attention I get from him, leave me alone, okay?" She becomes annoyed with him asking him for privacy. "Okay, Resh. Whatever you say."

"Have you ever battled before?" BJ asks."Hm? Well, once. I don't really fighting a whole lot, so I don't."
"Ah."
"Why, why do you ask?"
"Nothing. Just curious. Totally didn't want to battle you or anything."
"...with a gun like that, I'll be more than unconscious..."
"You really think I'd use a weapon in a Pokemon battle?"
"You did cut me."
"I said I'm sorry."
She walks outside. He follows her outside. A tranquilizer dart strikes BJ and he passes out in a few seconds.Sometime later, he regains consciousness not in the same place where he went out cold. Surprisingly he still has his Type 50 submachine gun. A few seconds allowed him to see himself inside a well furnished bedroom. "Ugh, where the hell am I?" A door opens. It is a human. He draws his SMG and aims it at the human. He is not very intimidated. "Who are you?" He sports a red hat and a blue jacket. (Not Ash, think Hilbert or Calem from the games.) Behind him is Reshiram. He sees her and lowers his weapon. "What the hell is going on?"
"This is my human friend. He got here as soon as you went out cold, so we brought you in and here we are."

"Whaaat theee heeell..."BJ continues. "You had me worried for a moment."

"Well, I could say the same for you; you almost put extra holes in my dear friend Nelson."