the story part 2? xD

The gang slept over at Reshiram's place. Serperior was up before everyone else. Reshiram was still sleeping soundly in front of the fireplace. Absol came into the living room where Serperior is. "Heyo, Absol. Want something to drink?" "Instant coffee will do." Serperior looks at Absol funny. "C-Coffee?" "I'm not gonna drink it, silly. I just need something to warm my paws up." "O-Oh, okay then. One coffee coming up..." Nelson walks in yawning. "I'll take her coffee after she's done with it." Reshiram blushes softly while she sleeps, but no one notices as she is facing the fireplace. Her dragon snore is subtle. She murmurs some sleep talk nonsense that no one notices. "My, she is sleeping like a baby. It's almost too cute," Nelson said. "How long have you known her for, anyways?" Absol asks. "Hm... that's a good question." BJ wakes up, stretching and wiggling his tail to get his nerves moving, grabbing the gun and putting the ammo aside as he goes to hunt for his food. But first he looks over at the house, tilting his head in question then going off to get breakfast. Nelson walks up to Reshiram. "Hey, time to wake up..." She wasn't in favor of waking up. He quickly gave up, knowing her that well. Absol offered him the coffee. "Thank you, dear." He pets her, and somehow blushes noticeably over her already red skin. BJ comes back to the clearing, dragging a saw buck by the neck with his fangs and roasting it up. Serperior, like Absol, was Nelson's Pokemon at one point. He released all of his Pokemon for unknown reasons.  No one knows if Reshiram was one of his at one point...The heavy scent of blood and cooked meat fills the air around BJ, attracting plenty of small ones to watch. The gang noticed the smell. They look out the window. They recognize the burning carcass of their old friend. "Disgusting creature," said Nelson. He takes a sip of instant coffee. The bitterness was no challenge to him. They notice his machine pistol. It had a thumb hole grip and a sliding stock, making it bulkier than a regular pistol. It was chambered in .38 Super, a slightly longer cartridge than a 9x19mm Parabellum. The smaller animals gather around him, he gets up and gives them some as well, with some he gives plants and herbs he's gotten on the way for the kill, others he gives huge chunks of the meat itself, he is eventually left with a partially small part of the over meat, it being the size of a healthy meal for a pachurizu  (forgot the name). It has an extended magazine, a reflex sight on top, a laser on the left, and a flash light on the right. Surprisingly, Nelson has never used this gun.

Reshiram wakes to the smell of meat. She is omnivorous, but prefers meat. Nelson turns around and faces Reshiram. "The Flareon is eating a Sawsbuck." Serperior says "You have some meat in the fridge, I can make something out of it if you want." Reshiram is in favor of that. "Sounds like a plan."

They had steak. Medium-rare. It was delicious. Bj ate what little meat was left for him, the only greens he had was a couple of seeds. Knowing that if he hunted or gathered more it would cause more Pokémon to swarm annoyed him. Staying comfort with the meat he has left, swallowing it instantly and only being able to rest to conserve energy.