Chapter five

~Lauren

When we arrived at the studio for our interview with Chelsea Briggs, there was probably hundreds of Harmonizers and Nighters, Midnight Soul's fandom, screaming our names.

"Y'all ready!" Ally says when she drove to the back of the building to park the van.

"Yes mama Ally!" We replied.

We heard a knock at the car door and saw that it was Big Rob and Midnight Soul's bodyguard, Bob. Normani opened the door for the two bodyguards to get us out of the car and into the building.

"You girls ready?" Big Rob says to us.

I look at y/n and see that she was already looking at me. "Babe, are you ready." I say while pecking her lips making her giggle.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be." She replied doing the same thing I did to her causing us both to fill the back with laughter.

"C'mon girls, the interview is going to start in thirty minutes, you need time to prepare. Chop-chop." We hear Bob say.

We got out one by one and headed inside the building. We went to the room that our manager told us to go to to prepare and it took us ten minutes to change and double check that we look on point. Know we are sitting in the room waiting for the interview to start.

"Hey guys, we have eighteen minutes left. Y'all want to go meet some of our fans?" Ally says to us all.

We all agreed to Ally's suggestion and Big Rob and Bob let in about fifty fans in the room for us to communicate to our fans.

I was looking around the room and see that my baby is talking to this one girl with a black shirt with y/n's face on it sticking her tongue out and a sentence saying, 'I love you y/fn'.

I go back into my conversation with Ally and a few fans with us talking about their life.

~Y/n

"Hey cutie, what's your name." I say to this girl at the corner of the room looking down at her fingers fidgeting with them. She is about 18 or 19 years old.

She looks up at me and I see her emerald eyes. "Um... Mm-y name is um B-Bethany." She stutters probably nervous. "I-I am a h-uge fan-n." She looks back down at her hands.

I put my finger under her chin, lifting her head up so I can see her mesmerizing eyes. "I can tell baby girl." I say and studied her shirt. I notice that there was a sentence under my face. 'I love you y/fn.' "I like your shirt, I love you too Bethany." I kissed her cheek causing a smile to form on her face and also a blush.

"You're cute, don't hide your smile." I say to her when she covers her face with her hands.

"I just can't believe that you are right here in front of me talking to me." She take her hands off her face. "You look more pretty in person." She added.

"Oh Bethany. Thank you but have you seen yourself, your gorgeous." I see that her face is bloody red. I cup her cheek and feel look into her eyes.

"Thanks, I got something for you." She reaches her hand to the back of her pocket and takes out a piece of paper folded in three. I take out my hand from her cheek and reach out for the paper she was handing me.

My hand reached the paper and something caught my eyes. Her arm had multiple cuts and a few was open. I hadn't realize that I was staring at it until Bethany cleared her throat and let go of the letter hiding her arms.

I take the letter and put it in the back of my pocket. I take her hands into mine and look at her seeing that she is uncomfortable right now. I lift both of her hands and kiss both her wrists multiple times. I look up and see that tears were forming in her eyes. I bring her into an embracing hug. "Bethany, you are so beautiful girl. Don't let what others say bring you down. I know life is hard right now but you know what they say, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain. Please baby girl, you don't deserve this pain. I know asking you to stop will be hard for you but please take it one step at a time. You will have a great future ahead of you. Stay strong baby girl." I say to her. She hugs me tight and sobs into my shoulder. "If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here even if it's at 3 am when you can't seem to fall asleep."

We stay like this for a little while until it was almost time for them to leave. We pull apart and I wipe her tears with my thumb. I peck both her cheeks then her forehead. I put my hand in my leather jacket taking out my phone. "Here, type your number in. I want to hang out with you more." She hands me her phone and did the same.

"Thank you," She says while bringing me in for a hug. "For everything." We pull apart and she looks down running her fingers through her wrist. I hand her my leather jacket and kiss her scars one last time before Big Rob took her and leaded her out the door. "Bye Bethany, I'll see you later!" I yelled followed by a goodbye from her.

I look around the room for Lauren. When I spotted her, I saw the same guy from Waffle House was here talking to her. What the fuck are you doing here.

I made my way to where Emily, Camila, and Dinah was sitting in the couch. I watched the two interact with one another while Big Rob and Bob was leading the fans out. The way her emerald eyes light up whenever she looks at him. I remember when she looked at me that was. Bob tapped Daniel's shoulder telling him it's time for him to leave. He nods his head and kisses Lauren's cheek and hugs her goodbye. I could see the disappointment in her face.

When he left she went straight on her phone texting and smiling like crazy. Our manager Chris came in the room. "Let's go girls, Chelsea is waiting for you in the other room." We all headed to where the interview was taking place and sat down on the chairs. the order was Ally, Normani, Dinah, Camila, and Lauren on the right side if Chelsea while the other had Emily, me, and Emma.

"Hello girls, thank you for giving me the opportunity to interview you all." She says while giving us a heartwarming smile. "Are you all ready?"

We all said 'yes' and a few 'thank you for interviewing us' before the camera man counted down to three to start recording

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Action" he says before he started recording.