In the mist of trouble- CHAPTER 1- PART 1

A/N:
HEY GUYS FIRST CHAPTER UP AND I MADE SURE IT WOULD BE LONG-ISH😅WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!! Btw this chapter is basically about what Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Juvia did and about their past next chapter will be about Erza, Levy, Jellal and Gajeel and about what they did and their pasts. Sorry for any swearing.....AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE ONE AND ONLY................Kakarot_Cat !!!!!🎤🎸🎵🎶🎷🎧🎻🎼🎺🎤🎸🎵🎶
LUCY POV
I'm Lucy Heartfillia, 16 years old, I'm a 'goody goody' student and honestly I'm sad and broken inside........I can't keep my emotions locked up anymore and so I'm ditching class at the schools roof drinking and crying......as usual, blaming my self for my fathers death.....let's just say when I was little my mum died.......and that's when my once kind hearted father vanished and I couldn't take it anymore, he payed no attention to his own daughter, I did the craziest things for him to notice me but none of it really worked and so I ran away, when I had last saw home near my apartment I didn't know it was the last time I would see him.....when I went back to our house and went to my room there were gifts for each birthday he hadn't seen me.......as well as letters, I cry remember ing this I feel as though I was the one driving him towards death......."I didn't m-m-mean t-to, I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry daddy!!!" I cried out loud sobbing violently now. I took another sip of my beer before standing up and grabbing the guitar that had been next to me and plugged it in to the speakers (sorry,does that make sense?) that I had brought up a while ago, I started to strum the guitar and sing loud enough for all the students and teachers to hear me in their classes (I don't care it's possible now!!!!!!!!😛)
*you can choose the song but I would pick f(x) - Sorry (dear daddy) English cover cause it kinda goes with what she's meant to be feeling*
Somehow all the students had heard me and ran outside to see what was going on, oh and may I add the teachers were also there looking quite pissed.......exactly what I wanted I smirked, tears still pouring from my eyes which of course none of those idiot teachers could see. Don't even bother asking me why I'm doing this.......*sigh* I-I just couldn't take it anymore.....keeping all my feelings inside was getting to hard.....so I did this releasing all my feelings through my passion, music and I know I'll probably get detention for like 3 days or something but I honestly don't give a f*ck!
NATSU POV
Natsu Dragneel, 17 and I'm in science class not paying attention as usual, oh finally! That dumb teacher stopped talking! "Class you may start your experiments!" Hmmm I hate science.....I kinda suck at it too but this lesson might just be fun *smirks* Looky here I have all the ingredients for a sting bomb........Ok there, this, that annnnnnd done! This should be fun......I threw the stink bomb and don't worry I came prepared, I out on my mask looking at the pissed teacher.....maybe a little music would lighten the mood..........OH! The drums at the back of the room from a retarded sound experiment, they'll do I would prefer my guitar but ya this should work. Haha I cut the teacher off with the drums and my singing....damn she's walking towards me and it's scary as hell.......She got cut off again but this time it wasn't me singing and playing.......it sounded like a girl. We all ran out to see this blonde girl on the roof, I could see her crying which none of these idiots noticed there just dancing!? Can nine of them hear what she's singing!? I feel kinda sorry for her I'm guessing her dad died.......I'll talk to her in detention but for now I guess I'll be going......hearing her sing about her dad makes me remember my parents........I left but not forgetting to get a guitar first, it'll help me forget........Th-they died in a fire-my parents my own magic........I couldn't do anything but watch them burn and scream in pain........They never really payed any attention to me but they let me know they cared just before.....dying......I still remember there last words "we love you Natsu!" "Do great things with your life son!".........I failed them.....ever since they left me I've been lost, I haven't known what to do with life since then but music has always been here to help me through everything-it was there when my parents weren't and it let me forget at least for a little while when they really were gone.......great I-I'm c-crying "I-I'm s-sorry m-m-min and d-dad.........I failed you....I've been lost ever since you left me! W-why d-did y-you have t-to leave!?" Tears wouldn't stop falling and so I played my guitar.
JUVIA POV
Hello, my name is Juvia Lockster, 16 years old. I sigh as I walk to the music room after class, we got interrupted by this girl who was on the roof singing........I felt as though maybe she was a bit like me when I heard her song.......well whatever, it's not like I'll ever see her again. Well I'm at the music room..........I guess I should start practicing the violin again..............honestly I hate it! I may be good at it but I hate it! Music has always been my freedom, my escape from the bullsh*it we call reality. But my parents turned that against me and trapped, tried to make me into the daughter they always wanted..........but that was 6 years ago, they abandoned me when I was 10 but get this; before they left me they gave me the book on how to be a perfect young lady! They told me when I am the perfect young lady they would come back to me, and well as you may guess I have been the daughter they always wanted for 6 years, they haven't come back and I'm sick of being this girl, I just wanna be me.......WHAT AM I CRYING!? *sigh* I promised my self I would never cry over them again.........."sorry mum and dad" I whispered as I ripped off my sleeves from the white blouse they had bought many clothes before they left.....saying they are "appropriate to wear" I then ripped the skirt that reached the floor so it would be just above my knees, I kicked of the stupid shoes and un did my bun. Tears wouldn't stop falling.......I love my parents.....even though they left me, forced my to be someone I'm not, and well.......were never with......I looked down at my scarred wrists before closing my eyes and I started to trash the music room.........I mean I wouldn't usually do that but.......it was fun.....I also got a sharpie from the teachers desk and wrote all over the walls as I sang at the top of my lungs just like that girl on top of the roof did, and when I had done I played my violin the way I use to before my parents forced me to play it differently because my way was too "weird and different". I love doing this again it makes me so happy? Ok not happy just........less sad.......Wellp I'm gonna get detention "sorry to disappoint you mum and dad, but f*ck you"
*again you can pick what she was singing*
GRAY POV
The names Gray Fullbuster, I'm 17 and one of the most popular guys in school but I really don't care, none of them actually care for me, they don't know me they just like me for my looks. I'm at the back of the school alone kind of near the music room, this is my usual place to stay, far away from people, it's not like I hate everyone or anything......it's j-just that I-I'm *sigh* scared to hurt someone. I'll just say, my parents were.......murdered *bamgs cover eyes* when I was younger and I go taken to an orphanage, that's when I changed, I was scarred until Ur adopted me I met her other adopted son Lyon and her daughter Ultear, we became a happy family but I still seeked revenge so I went back to my old house to search for any sign of the guy who killed my parents and I was shocked when I saw him there that I didn't notice when he came charging towards me, I shut my eyes waiting for the impact but didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes and saw Ur........he shot her.........and it was all my fault.......and as for Lyon and Ultear while.......there gone too they were following Ur and they tried to save me too........That's why I don't really get close to anyone I'm scared......No....I can't  remember again, I need to do something that helps......music. That always makes the pain fade....So I jumped up and got a acoustic guitar from the music room and ran outside to and played for a bit before getting up and going to the art room which was pretty close....I grabbed a bunch of paints and painted the schools back wall.......hey! It's not bad I mean I like drawing plus this school deserves it they're just a bunch of f*cking idiots here when I was done I was about to play the guitar again before I heard noises from the music room........I walked up to the widow and saw this girl ripping her clothes........and she started trashing the music room after that she got a violin and started singing.....hmmm she seems interesting I guess I'll see her in detention with the blonde roof girl and that idiot drummer from science.....I thought before I grabbed the guitar and walked around singing loudly just like that girl did along with the one on the roof. Well this is fun and pissing teachers off, bonus!
------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😄, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT, SORRY IT WAS SUCKY AND JUST TO REMIND YOU NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME BUT WITH LEVY, GAJEEL, ERZA AND JELLAL. THANKS FOR READING😄