Chapter 11

A Thug's True Love: Chapter 11

~Trey P.O.V.~

Last night Uncle Varo and I walked back to the house after we saw Mom and Dad drive by. It was hella funny when Uncle Varo said he was 4 out of 5. We got home and DeShawn n I fell asleep on the couches.

~In The Morning~

"Get up boys. You have school" Aunt Bailey said as she came over to me first then over to DeShawn. "You boys need to get over to your house so you can get cleaned up"

I sat up and stretched waiting for DeShawn to get up.

"Where's Uncle Varo?" I asked

"He's sitting in the bathtub ,waiting for me to bring him a banana and Tylenol. He has a hangover" She laughed as she walked back upstairs with the rack of bananas and bottle of Tylenol

"Come on DeShawn, we gotta get home" I stood up and put my shoes on and started walking to the door.

"Bye Uncle Varo, Bye Aunt Bailey!" We both yelled before we walked out the door

"Last night was hella fun, man we gotta hang with Uncle Varo more often" DeShawn laughed. We were walking down the street to our house laughing the whole way

"Poor Ty though, we left him at the trap house" I opened the door and walked in. "Mom, Dad we're home" DeShawn shut the door and went straight to the downstairs bathroom. I walked upstairs heading to the upstairs bathroom.

"Sup boy, Mom is out with Aunt Riley. How was your night?" He laughed as he leaned up against the wall

"Oh and it was hella fun. Why don't you let us hang out with Uncle Varo more often?" I grabbed a towel from the closet and stood by the bathroom door.

"Because he's fun n all but there somethin wrong with him" He smirked then started walking downstairs

I closed the bathroom door and hopped in the shower.

~30 Minutes Later~

I got out of the shower and got dressed before I jogged back downstairs for breakfast. I was wearing tan cargo pants, black v neck shirt, red vans, Raiders snapback, and the gold chain Dad gave me. I was lookin hella fly.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl from the overhead cabinet.

"Where are you goin?" Dad asked

"School, you/"

"I ain't goin no where" He sat down at the table and started to mess with his phone. I poured me some fruit loops and walked over to the table. DeShawn came walking in wearing grey basketball shorts, black shin socks, a white wife beater, black converse, chain, and Niners snapback. "Sup" Dad said

"I don't wanna go to school" He yawned as he walked to the fridge. I swallowed a spoonful of my fruit loops as Ty came walking in.

"Morning y'all" He said. He was wearing black jeans, a read shirt, white J's and his chain. All the guys in the house always wore a chain. Whether it be the chains Uncle Varo gave us or the simple gold ones Dad gave us, we always had one on.

"Morning" DeShawn, Dad, and I said at once. We all sat at the table eating breakfast and having small talk before it was time for us to leave. All 3 of us got our backpacks and walked out to the car. I got shot gun while DeShawn and Ty got in the back as usual. Dad hopped in and we were off to drop off Ty first cause we were running late and his school starts earlier than DeShawn n I's.

~10 Minutes Later~

We dropped Ty off and now it was just us 3.

"So Dad, how was your date with Mom?" Through the side view mirror I saw DeShawn with his headphones in his ears.