i'll always love you

imagine you trying to help
Kylo through a tantrum but he
accidentally takes his anger
out on you

THE sound of a searing hot lightsaber slashing against a wall maybe something but Kylo was definitely destroying something. You tried to go back to sleep you really did but you knew that your feelings for him would wake you up eventually.

You sighed and climbed out of your warm sheets. You opened your drawer and grabbed a fresh pair of socks and a black jacket hanging on the back of your chair. Every piece of clothing you had was now black it took some getting used to but black is slimming is it not.

You didn't know what your hair looked like but hey it's the middle of the night. You opened your door and went into the main hallway. You followed the sounds and then you finally saw sparks flying out of Kylo's room.

You hesitantly rounded the corner and saw a fully cloaked Kylo taking all his emotions out on the control panel in his room. "Kylo?" Your unintentionally squeaky voice cut through the air like a blade. He turned around quickly and with much rage almost as if saying can't you see I'm busy?! but Kylo never spoke.

"What do you want Y/N?" Kylo asked with a annoyance thick in his voice. "I just want to help," You said. Kylo was a bit taken back but you could see no emotion through the thick dark mask.

With one swift movement Kylo removed his mask to unveil such a beautiful face why would you want to hide it. His hair was a mid shoulder length raven black color. His eyes were a perfect dark brown rich color. Just everything strong about him; very masculine, very attractive.

"DON'T YOU SEE Y/N!" Kylo suddenly exploded. "NOBODY CAN HELP ME!" You were trying to talk to Kylo when you felt an immense pressure on your throat and you felt like you were floating. You managed to croak out a simple "Ky,"

You saw an emotion flicker in his eyes before he used more force on your throat. You were desperately trying to plead with him, beg him to stop but he's too lost in it. The black hole of emotions. "Please," You pleaded with a shaky voice.

You knew being with Kylo had some obstacles this being one of them but you loved him anyway. You accepted it and thought that may kill you today; you didn't care though. You stupidly and blindly loved this man.

You were slipping in and out of consciousness only thinking of Kylo and the good times you shared. One last time you looked up at Kylo and saw tears welling up in his eyes. "Nobody can help me.." He whispered.

With rage, fear and sadness Kylo just let the force consume him, throwing you into the nearby wall.

Kylo snapped up and ran to your fragile body sprawled on the ground. He took a quick look over you and noticed all over your scars that he caused.

You had a busted lip, purple and blue bruises peppered all over your neck, your head was bleeding and you might've dislocated your shoulder.
Kylo put two fingers on your neck to make sure you still had a pulse. Once he found it Kylo could breathe again.

Kylo gently picked you up and kissed you forehead while scrunching his eyes closed. "I'm so sorry," Kylo whispered into your hair.

Kylo gently set you down on his bed momentarily to put on his helmet; nobody can seem him like this. Kylo slipped his helmet on and gently lifted your small body into his arms and carried you out of his room.

Kylo carried you down to the infirmary and let the doctors look after you but he did not leave your side.