Pixels: Light In The Dark

This is another PoT story i'm working on. I've been saving it, thinking 'should I do this or not?....might interfere with Tornado' so..here I am.

I am personally asking each and every one of you readers out there who bother to put any of Violet_Destroyer's (my main account), or this account stories in your reading list, or, to comment, fan, vote, and to read my stories. For that, I thankyou. Anyway, here's the real question:

Why?

Yes. "Why?" That has always been the hardest questions we people as humans have ever asked ourself and others. Do you remember the reactions?

You'll never get a proper answer. You'll never get the one that you hoped for. And, you'll never think about regreting asking that question until the real damage has been done.

So, in this story, "why" will be asked many times. But..not only in the story, but, to all you readers.

So, again...I will put MANY things in this story. Those things will revolve around my life. You see, I used to live in Japan. So...I will put my Japan life into this book. Prince of Tennis...I had a life very much like that anime. Only, some parts are much wose and life threating and more....well...bloody.

I give to you...a book of a lifetime. My 'life line'.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Oh, pic on side is Valkire)

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Alyss Grey

14

Female

Likes apples, soft things, animals, wolves, the dark, her friends.

Hates tennis, overly happy people, the light, bright things.

She always wanted to go to Japan and visit her old friend, Kaidoh.

She is an American.

Knows the Japanese language entirely, knows English, German, and French.

Alyss has long black hair that goes to waist and white-ish blue eyes.

Alyss met Kaidoh when she was 7. She was with her abusive dad, with who was on a bussiness trip in Japan at the time, and tagged along, by request of her mother. Alyss met Kaidoh, who was tranning and they became good friends. They had a match, and Kaidoh won. Later, they met up again 3 years later, and they were 10. By then, Alyss had lost the ability to hear and see. So, she quit tennis. The person who made her quit tennis was her dad. Her dad was a pro tennis player. Alyss always looked up to him. She wanted to be just like him. But, they got into a fight, which happened on the day of Alyss's mother's birthday. On that same day, her mother died. Alyss has never seen, felt, or heard anything that involved tennis since. She moved to Japan on her own to live a new life away from her father. She had Kaidoh help her.

'''

Valkire Knight

15

Female

Is American, German, Japanese, Dutch, and British.

Knows only english.

Likes dark things, is..more or less sadist-like. Is very sarcatic. Is VERY scary when excited-which only happens when her sadistic side comes out.

Hates bright things, Syusuke Fuji and Eiji Kikamaru. Along with almost all of the Seigaku tennis club. Hates water and lightning. Scared of blood, only hers.

Excels in scoocer, therefore, has unimaginable speed. Also has a lot of strength-only when angry. Her teeth are un-naturally sharp.

Always wanted to play the violin and beat Ryoma at it-(Ryoma came to America and beat Valkire at the violin.)

Valkire used to live in America. She was forced to be a transfer student in Seigaku Academy because of family problems and..her uncanny ability to scare the living hell out of anyone-a result to almost kill the old principal in her old school in America, and, went to Japan. Valkire use to be all happy go lucky...but..all that changed when her old and best friend, Ryoma, left her in America after promising her that, as he said, "Joke's on you......Kuu Densaikogu." Which means, "Sky Killer." As a result to Valkire having the horrid nickname, "Sky Killer", when she became sadist, and more....violent, her hair turns red and her skin white, and her eyes turn black. And, the sky turns red as blood, and...black drops of water fall. That happened only once, and she accendiently killed her ememy in a scoocer match. Ryoma was watching.

When isn't in her "Killer" form, she has white-ish blonde hair what goes to her knees, and icy blue eyes. Her eyes are much colder then Fuji's but, are as sharp as his but never keeps them open. She only opens them if it is dark out.

'''

Bera Green (Nickname is Tera-for nature and trees)

16

Female

Likes green, pright things, outdoors, gardening, water/waterparks...etc

Hates dark things, mean people, people who hate outdoors and plants...etc

Is American.

She loves to paint and take care of her garden.

Bera moved to Japan because her friend, Inui and Renji were there. Bera comes from a rich family, simlar to Atobe, so, she asked if she could live in Japan, and...they allowed her.

Bera met Inui and Renji when she was 5 and on that day, her and her family went to Japan. Thpugh her house was bigger then Ryoma's, it was incredability hard to find. Inui and Renji were looking for a place to do their tennis, and, accendiently went into Bera's house. Before you ae even able to see her house, there are tennis courts, backetball courts, scoocer, and manyother kinds of courts or fields. At the time, Inui and Renji didn't know that they entered the property of the Green's so...when Bera went out to the track field, she ran into them. She had a tennis match with them and won, and, if she won, they would have to leave. But, she stopped them and introduced them to her parents, and her parents let them use any of the courts as they wished to do so. After then, they've all been friends since.

Bera has long blonde hair that goes to mid-back and purple eyes.