Chapter 02

This is 2nd chappy. Oh, and I'm putting that chapters are what so that I don't forget.

Pic on side is the OTHER book cover that Akira_Misaki made. Akira_Misaki also made the book cover this is currently i use --->

T'is all here...

------------------------------------------

RECAP

When we found the ball, surrounding it was a huge dent.

"Kamura, try picking this ball up?"

He looked confused, but nodded.

He couldn't.

Me and Momoshiro helped.

It wouldn't even budge.

Then, Inui cut the ball open.

What was inside, I wasn't expecting it.

There was lead and small, but heavy weights in there.

We were speechless. Most likely thinking, ' "How could a thin girl like Her even lift this ball?" '

We, unfourntually, would never find out.

RECAP OVER

Chapter 02: Unforgivable Mayhem

Oishi's POV

As we took Alyss to the hospitble, we then stood out side of the emgercy room. Eiji and I sitting, and Fuji and Inui standing. Kamura was sitting here too.

"Inui..." I murmured, he looked at me.

"...What's the percentage to that Alyss can never play tennis with her left arm again?"

He was silent for a moment.

"79%. There's also a 67% that she has been paralyzed and a 45% that she can never do any kind of sport again."

I kept my head down.

"I see." I whispered.

Fuji was leaning against the ball beside the seat we were sitting on. Inui sat with us.

Fuji suddenly tensed.

We looked over to him.

"What's wrong Fuji?"

From what I could tell, he had a look of terror or some sort of fear on his face. His bangs were blocking his eyes from view.

He tuned away from us, about to run off, but stopped and said.

"Uh...I gotta go meet somebody. She might be able to help..."

While saying this, he didn't dare look at us. Afterwards, he sprinted down the halls.

I sighed. I ignored his very strange and rare beahivor. Right now, we were held reposible for somebody's injury that can seriously hurt her to the point of never playing tennis again...Why pay attetion to something out of the ordinary when somebody's life is on the line?

Fuji's POV

I knew that I shouldn't have left...And even now i'm regretting it. But, what would you do if your wort ememy arrived back in Japan from America after so long?