The New Student

Academy years...

Minato's POV

"Oi! Minato? Minato?!" Kizashi waved his hand in front of my face. I stared at my books, scanning every single word while paying attention to my sensei. "Are you listening?! Minato?!" I kept ignoring Kizashi as Fugaku stared out the window with a lazy expression.

"Just leave Minato alone Kizashi." Fugaku said never leaving his gaze on the window. Kizashi pouted. "Fine."

"Class may I have your attention?" I looked up from my books and gave him my undivided attention. "We're having a new student today. Kushina please come and join us." A girl with long blood red hair walked in. 'Is that even natural?!'

She stood there shyly. "Kushina, please introduce yourself." She glanced at everyone. "MY NAME IS UZUMAKI KUSHINA AND IM GONNA BE THE FIRST FEMALE HOKAGE!!!TTEBANE!!!" She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth as if it was a habit of hers.

Chuckles could be heard around the classroom. She looked at the floor. "Alright take you seat Kushina. Everyone please make Kushina feel welcomed." She walked up the stairs and took a seat.

"Oi. Minato? Are you staring at her?" I blinked a couple of time. "W-Wha-No!" Fugaku chuckled. "Looks like someone's got a crush." My face felt hot and red.

>>Lunch<<

I opened my pack of lunch my mother made me and took a bite. Kizashi came up to me and took a seat, followed by Fugaku. "You should go talk to her Mina-kun." I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. "NANI?! N-no way. A-and what did I tell you about calling me that?" He looked down. "Sorry Mina-ku- I mean Minato!"

Fugaku shook his head from side to side. Kizashi tightened and blushed shyly. I continued eating my sandwich when I heard a familiar scream.

"Hahaha! Is this hair even real?" A boy chuckled at his joke. "It looks like a tomato! Hahaha!!" Another boy said. "Oi! We can call her tomato head! Hahaha tomato head." A boy grab a chunk of her hair and tugged it. She slapped his hand away and pushed him on the floor. She then started striking him in the face. "Leave me alone TTEBANE! I hate my hair to!!"

She got up and the boys ran away from her. She glanced at me. "What are you looking at?!" I looked away and she ran off. I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Nice going Minato! You definitely blew it!" I looked down feeling ashamed of myself.

I put my sandwich down and stood up looking confident. Fugaku lifted his eyebrow. "You won't. Dude just don't." Kizashi looked back and forth. "What are you talking about?! I'm confused!" I clenched my fist and walked up to the boy. "Oh, hey Minato!"

I closed my eyes and strikes him square in the face. Kizashi's jaw dropped. "What the flippin-" Fugaku just shook his head side to side like he always does. "Should we go help?!" Kizashi pointed my way and Fugaku moved his hand down. "Minato knows what he's doing."

The boy wiped his nose and noticed the blood on his hands. "Oh your gonna regret that Namikaze! You don't know who your mess-" I scored another punch on his gut. He clenched his stomach and stumbled back. His friends started coming at me from all angles. I easily threw them down with no problem. I wiped my hands and turned around with a huge grin on my face.

I bumped into a tall figure and stood in place. "Minato?" I slowly looked up to meet the figures eyes. "J-Jiraiya-sensei... I can explain." He grinned. "No need. I guess she's pretty special huh?"
I looked at him confused. "Her? Special?" He chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder. "Well you obviously did it for a girl right? Wait don't tell me you'r-" I waved my hands in front of me. "N-no way!!"

He patted my head and chuckled. "Well since this is your first time doing something bad, I'll let it slide." I looked at him. "R-really?!" He smiled. "Of course. It's your first crush. Love is crazy I tell ya." I smiled shyly.

"Come on." He pulled out two blue popsicle sticks and split it in half. "Cheer up. I'm sure you'll win her over soon." I grinned and accepted the popsicle.

Thank chu 4 reading! I've been wanting to write a Minakushi story for a while so I hoped you enjoyed!!