Notice Me Senpai!

Minato looked around for that red headed beauty. "Where can she be?" Kizashi appeared behind him and placed a hand on Minato's shoulder which caused him to jump. "Looking for someone?" Minato rolled his eyes. "No. Not really. I'm just skimming."

"Sure. Right. Of course." And with that he was gone. Fugaku soon caught up with Minato who also joined him on his hunt. "You've seen Mikoto?"

"Nope. You've seen Kushina?" Minato asked. "Nope." They both sighed. "This is gruesome. I'm tired." Just as they sat, Kushina walked by alongside Mikoto to class. "KUSHINA!" Minato yelled making Kushina walk faster.

"Wait up!" He ran towards them. Kushina rolled her eyes. "What do you want Minato?" Minato chewed on his lip. "I wanted to talk to you.... Alone." Minato said looking at Mikoto for the last part.

Mikoto rolled her eyes. "Fine. See ya." Kushina outstretched her hand for Mikoto but she was already gone. Kushina sighed. "Ok you have my attention."

"Ok so I wanted to see if you could come over to my house so we could train together." Minato said kindly, hoping she'd say yes. Kushina placed a finger on her chin. "Alright fine. I'll go."

"Cool! I'll drive you there after school! See ya!" Minato said as he waved goodbye.

_______________________________________________________________________

"So are you going to see him?" Mikoto asked Kushina. "Mmm....Yeah I guess. I can't stand him up. His ego can't take it." Mikoto chuckled. "What about you and Fugaku?" Mikoto blushed at the mention of his name.

Kushina laughed. "Oh Mikoto your head over heels." Mikoto walked faster down the hallway. "Don't run away from your problems Mikoto!" Kushina yelled as Mikoto made a run for it.

Soon after Kushina was greeted by Minato in his expensive car. "Ready to go."

"Alright fine Blondie. Amuse me."

Thank u for reading! Sorry for the wait!