Chapter 2

Chapter 2

_Naruto's Family_

"Daddy!" Ai bellowed as her brother and her came into the restaurant. Naruto, Hinata, and their children looked over at them. 

"What is it Ai-chan?" Naruto asked as he saw fear in her eyes. 

"You know how you told me to go and buy groceries right? So I was walking and I saw these ninja's so I decided to ignore them. So I kept on walking humming that one tune Mom always sings. So then out of nowhere I'm trippin---."

"You're rambling honey," Hinata told her daughter as the whole family laughed at her. She then blushed but continued on.

"After I tripped Aihara-niichan helped me. I looked around embarrassed and hoped that nobody saw me, when my eyes connected with a man with the exact same colored eyes as mom, Minato, and me. He was with the rest of the ninja's that had a lady with two buns, a man with a mask and an orange book, a lady with pink hair, a man with raven locks that looked like a chickens butt, and a boy that looked like the chicken butt, and a girl that looked like the pink haired lady," Ai said all that in one breath.

They all heard a gasp that came from their mom and their dad. They saw anger and horror in their parents eyes.

"What's wrong?" Minato asked fear in his eyes as he saw those emotions crossing his parents eyes.

"Naruto-kun we have to tell them," Hinata told her husband. He nodded his head as he clenched his fists.

"Ai-hime go close the door and make sure you change the sign," Naruto told his eldest daughter. She nodded her head and turned to go close the door when it was opened by non other than the Konoha Shinobi.

Once they all saw eachother they gasped. The children of Naruto, Sasuke, and the child of Neji all looked confused. 

"Naruto!"Hinata!" The group of ninja exclaimed as they saw the friends that they looked everywhere for.

"We finally found you guys," Kakashi said his one eye going U shaped as he smiled. Hinata and Naruto did not smile in fact their faces were emotionless.

"Otousan what's going on?" Mei asked her father as she looked at the ninjas.

"Papa do you know them?" Kushina asked her dad also.

"Okaasan how come he kind of looks like you?" Aihara asked his mom.

"Papa, Mama, how come his hair like that?" Ai inquired as she looked Sasuke. Everyone looked at her. Neji, Sakura, Tenten, Satoru, Kimiko, Kakashi, and her parents looked at her with amusement while Sasuke and Akira glared at her.

"Mina-chan whats wrong?" Ai asked her little brother. His eyes were glazed over as he had trouble breathing. One look at him and she knew he was going to have an Asthma attack. She grabbed his hand and took him outside while she asked Mei to get his inhaler. Mei did what she was told as she ran back.

They made sure he could breathe again, before going back in a ushering everyone outside so they could talk.

"You guys were here all this time?" Sakura asked Naruto and Hinata to nodded.

"Well I didn't think I could stay somewhere that would not tell me that my father was Namikaze Minato, and a place that though of my wife and I as nothing but weaklings," Naruto said as he remember the days were he was abused mentally and physically especially on his birthdays.

"We're sorry about that, but you guys have to come back with us," Sakura said as she looked at them with determination in her eyes. She will take them back if it's the last think she does.

"We are sorry, but we cannot go back," Hinata said.

"Why not?" Neji questioned his cousin.

"Because this is our home, and we don't want to be seperated by that upstart council. Our children will be hated and spat at which I will not allow," Naruto answered Neji's question.

"What about Tsunade-sama? She wants you guys back, so does the Konoha Twelve. Everyone's missed you guys," Tenten said thinking that would be enough for them to come back.

"But what about aunt Nanami?" Aihara asked as he looked at his parents.

"Yeah! she wants us here, and we don't want to leave," Ai said agreeing with his brother. After speaking of Nanami she showed up at the front door. 

"I heard my name," she sang as she hugged everyone except for the ninja.

"My name is Nanami, and I'm Hinata and Naruto's freinds, and their children are my godkids. I live right next door," She introduced herself as she shook their hands.

"I'm Kakashi, and I was Naruto's former sensei," Kakashi introduced himself.

"I'm Sasuke Naruto's team mate and best friend."

"I'm Sakura, and I am Naruto's team mate, and Sasuke's wife."

I'm Tenten, and I'm a friend of Hinata and Naruto. Wife of Neji."

"I'm Neji, also friends of Naruto, and I'm Husband of Tenten.

As everyone was introducing themselves Hinata felt her water break as water pooled on the floor. She tapped Naruto on the shoulder catching everyones attention.

"Yes Hina-hime?" Naruto asked as he looked at his wife.

"Look down Naru-kun." He did as he was told. He gaped and started running around the room. Everyone looked amused at Naruto's antics.

"What do I do? What do I do?" He kept on asking himself. His kids sighed. This was what he always did when their mom's water broke.

"Daddy. Take. Mommy. To. The. Hospital," Kushina told her father as though she was talking to a small child.

He nodded his head, carried Hinata bridal style and whisked her away to the hospital.

____________________________________________________________

Arigato for reading my book.

Did you like it? Yes or No

Comment 

Vote

Possibly fan

Thank You!!