Chapter 2

1 Week Later

Stiles POV

I was hoping I would see some of my friends at school today. It had been almost two weeks, yet I was the only one who had returned to my everyday life. I was pretty much recovered from what the nogitsune had done to me. As much as I missed Scott, I missed Lydia the most. One of my favourite things was seeing Lydia's smile. I almost felt guilty for it because I was dating Malia. 

"You're over Lydia. You're just friends" I told myself. I'm in love with Malia. I walked down the school hall, but still didn't see any of my friends. I was disappointed but I understood. I wasn't that close with Allison, but her death still affected me too. 

I was shocked when I looked down the hall and saw Malia standing at her locker.. She was mad at me, but I knew I had to make things right. As soon as I approached her she shook her head and ignored me.

"Look Malia, I honestly don't even know what you're mad at me for, but please, can we go back to the way we were?" I pleaded.

"Stiles, I don't know if I even want to. I like you, but you're the first guy I even made contact with once I turned into a human. Maybe I just fell for you because I wanted a relationship. I don't think there's a connection here. I'm sorry" she walked away. 

I couldn't believe it. I knew I needed to get her back. I just needed to figure out how.

NOTE- DONT WORRY I will get to Stydia soon!! This Stiles and Malia stuff will be gone by the next chapter or so!! :)