Valentines Day 2010 (Just pretend its that year okay?)

{Musa's POV}

Ugh great! In 2 more days its Valentines Day! Why do I hate Valentines Day so much you ask? Well its cause its the day me and Riven accepted us being boyfreind and girlfreind! And also the day Riven broke up with me! Ugh that jerk! I never liked him anyway! Soon Bloom walked up to me "Musa, how are you?" she asks me as I shrug "Could be better.." I said as I sighed. "Well Musa wanna go to that shutdown ballet practice place an hour away?" Bloom asked me as I nodded just wanting to get away from the photos of me and Riven together. When we were in the car I sighed Stella put on "Had Me @ Hello" by Olivia Holt. I sang along. Although I was getting annoyed by everyone staring at me I just ignored it. {AN HOUR LATER, AT THE SHUTDOWN BALLET PRACTICE HOUSE} Im glad that jerk Riven isn't here! But everyone danced right away leaving me alone. Nobody offered me to a dance. Probably because they know im kinda tough and stubborn. I sighed even Aisha/Layla had a partner to dance with as Nabu recently came back from those years of sleep. As I got on the dance floor I closed my eyes I was doing prefect ballet blinded. When I was ehausted I sat on the bench than grinned and ran up on stage. I got my guitar and piano I strummed on my guitar and played a pretty hard beat on the piano. "I can feel you comin' from a mile away my pulse stops racing from the words that you say. And you say so many of them like you don't have a clue that i'm signed, sealed delivered with a stamp on. You don't have to try to hard you already have my heart you don't got a thing to prove i'm already into you! So hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now cause i'm so, so good to go don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello, you had me at hello, you had me at hello! Don't say, don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello! Close your mouth now baby don't say a word cause you ain't saying nothing I ain't already heard! Plus all them words get buried get buried when the beats so loud and the speakers blowin' up to this dance song! You don't have to try to hard you already got my heart you don't got a thing to prove im already into you! So! Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now. Cause im so, so good to go! Don't say, don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello, you know you had me at hello, you know you had me at hello! Don't say, don't say goodnight you know you had m at hello! Oooooh, ooooh, ooh ooh, oooooh ooooh ooh ooh, oooooh ooooh ooh ooh, oooooh ooooh ooh ooh, oooooh ooooh ooh ooh! You don't have to try to hard. You already have my heart! You don't got a thing to prove cause im already in to you! So! Hold, hold, hold, hold me tight now cause im so, so good to go! Don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello, you had me at hello, you had me at hello, you had me at hello! Don't say, don't say goodnight you know you had me at hello!" I sang as everyone cheered. And then Riven walked in! I sighed and ran off stage to go to the backstage to cry. Riven just stood there not caring! I told you he was a jerk!

{Riven's POV}

I got a text from Bloom unusual I know but when I read that Musa was at that shutdown ballet place I got my shoes and jacket on and ran there! But when I got there I heard music and the person singing was Musa I decided to wait until she was done to come in it took 3 minutes and 6 minutes but I walked in at just the moment. Although Musa was happy her big grin turned into a frown and tears came out of her eyes and she ran backstage! I froze I couldn't move! I did show an expression of surprise right before though. I thought about Musa and all the fun times we had.