Chapter 1 -Chloe Ross

This is my first book I have ever wrote so please be easy on me!!

Today was my first day at St. Adam's high school. I hated going to school. Me and my mom always had to move when she got a new job. Money was tight but my father after he passed wrote in his will that me and my mother have all of his fortunes including his mansion in Illinois. But my mother won't spend or give me any of the damn money because its for my college funds and everyone knows I'm not going to college any time soon. Any way as I walked into the building it was gorgeous . everything was ether red or gold. I really liked the schools colors. While I went to the office to go get my schedule I saw this really hot guy he was tall black hair, and it was cut. He was wearing a blue shirt with dark black jeans and a gold necklace around his neck it looked so hot. When I got my schedule it said my first period class was science. I was like ugh I hate science but then when I walked into the classroom he was there the boy I saw in the office earlier. He was talking to a couple of girls. They were all laughing one sitting on his lap. I looked at her she looked like she was a girl that was just ready to sleep with any guy. Her outfit was basically calling for someone to fuck her but that's just my opinion. When the teacher called out the attendance he said my name first just so I could introduce myself to my new class. I hated when teachers did that, so embarrassing. So I said my name was Chloe Ross and I'm 18. I get into trouble a lot because let's just say I'm a bad girl. At that everyone started laughing except for one person the hot guy , which I called him because I didn't know his real name. When the teacher got to the hot guy I found out his name was Jalen Salvatore. At lunch today this kid named Franklin Patterson called me to the table where him and a girl were sitting I'm guessing his sister or something. Well when I sat down the girl said her name was Adeline Patterson so I guess their brother and sister. When lunch was over I'm pretty sure I had just made two best friends.

"So do you wanna be our friend or maybe best friend. Adeline said"

"Um yea, I guess. "

"Yay can't wait to see you tomorrow at lunch maybe we'll have a class together."

"Well see you later."

"Yea see you later."

For my first day of school it was a good day.

Hope you liked it

Team_Hemmings