Chapter 1: The Call

WARNING CUSSING THROUGH ALL OF FANFIC

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(YT/C/N) : YouTube channel name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up and you check your phone for the time it is 9:27 a.m. and you can't sleep anymore so you get up and you go to your recording room and you get on YouTube and see that you have just hit 11 million subscribers.
--------------(Y/N) POV--------------------
"HOLY SHIT "
- pulls out phone and calls sierra ( your Bestie) -
"OMG OMG OMG SIERRA GUESS WHAT"
"What (Y/N)?!??"
"I HIT 11 MILLION SUBS ON YOUTUBE!!!"
" IM ON MY WAY TO CELEBRATE!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU"
-the call ends-
You are really excited so you run to your room you get dress and you sit in your living room waiting for sierra to show up.
-- Your phone rings --
(B/N) = blocked number
(Y/N) =your name

(B/N) "Hello is this (Y/N)???"
(Y/N) "Yea may I ask who is speaking ???"
(B/N) " Oh Yea sorry I guess I should have introduced myself when you answered I'm Adam (aka sky does mine craft)"
- you are in shock and you don't know what to say-
(Adam) " h- hello?? Are you ok?"
(Y/N) "Yea sorry I was just shocked when you said who it was ... How did you get my number??
(Adam) " you're friend sierra DM me on Instagram and said that your (YT/C/N) and I guess she knew I was a big fan and I wanted to congratulate you on 11 million!!"
(Y/N) " T- Thank you!! And you are really a fan?
(Adam) " HECK YEA but not as big as one of my editors max his birthday is soon and i was wondering if you would come to the offices and surprise him would ya???"
(Y/N) " I'd be honored to when can I come because I already live in Washington "
(Adam)" How about tomorrow??"
(Y/N) "Ok I'll need the address tho "
(Adam ) - insert words and numbers here - "alright see you tomorrow and be here after 11 cuz he always gets here later then us"
(Y/N) " Ok I'll be there!"
~~Call ends~~
I run around my house screaming my head off just then I trip on the stairs.
"OWWWW" Just then you heard a knock on the door and you get up holding your head in pain. You open the door to see sirra.
"CONGRATS BESTIEEEEEEE" sierra said but then you heard a males voise and you look at the stairs outside and you see a ginger holding his ears because sierra screamed into his ear when he didn't expect it.
"Sorry" sierra said .
- I put my hat on my face because i was embarrassed-
Ginger : "Its ok just don't do it again"
I pull her inside and lock the door.
-------------- TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW---------------
Sierra had spent the night. When you woke up she was sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to her. I got dressed , brushed my teeth , and looked at the time 10:35 am. Perfect you go outside and headed to your truck and drove to the offices but on the way I stopped at IHOP and ate then went to Starbucks to get a coffee (insert fave coffee here). O texted Adam and said I was 5 minutes away.
--------- ADAM POV-------
'She is almost here I'm SO exicted' I say to myself . Max was in his office I got a text from (Y/N)
(Y/N): "I'm here"
(Adam): "ok come in I'll gather the guys"
-end convo-
"EVERYONE COME HERE RIGHT NOW"
When (Y/N) walked in the door everyone was shocked then she laughed.
I gave her a hug and she did her intro as look like this was a video.
Then I heard max say " I-Is THAT (YT/C/N)?!?"
-------- Y/N POV-------
I heard a mans voice it sounded familiar then barney and Ross moved. I saw that man that I saw yesterday. Then I said
" THE ONE AND ONLY and you are the one that my friend screamed in the ears of and sorry she was just happy I got 11 million on YouTube"
He just stood there staring at me and I walked up to him and hugged him I knew he wanted to do so it was in his eyes. He huged me tight. I tap his shoulder and say " Air I kinda need it!!" He let go and I gave him a box and on it it says 'OPEN AT LUNCH' he smiled and looked at me but then the smile sent away and he asked what I was doing here.