He leaves

"W-what?" I said on the verge of tears.
"I'm so sorry (y/n). I have to though." Hayes said.

"But I thought you love me." I said crying now.

"I do! I love you so fucking much,(y/n) you have no idea. I just have to." Hayes said running his hand through his hair.

"Alright" I said, not believing him.

*next day
We were sitting at the airport in silence. His family was already in LA. So it was just me he had to say farewell to.

"Flight 608 now boarding." The intercom roared.

"Well this is it." I said

We stood up and hugged. A long hug the kind of hug where you know you'll never hug that person again. Then he passionately kissed me. The kind of kiss where you know you'll never kiss that person again.

"I love you. I'll come back. One day. I promise." Hayes said.

"No you won't. You're going to find someone new, as will I." I said.

Maybe he could find someone but me? No never. He looked hurt after my words.

"Goodbye Hayes." I said letting go.

"No. This isn't goodbye. I'm coming back for you." Hayes reassured me.

"Okay." I said giving a weak smile.
I knew he meant it now but in time he would forget.

"See you soon (y/n)"

"See you soon Hayes."

I watched him walk down the hall, give the lady his ticket and then I couldn't see him anymore.

He was gone. I broke down. The tears were pouring out. I had to put my hand to my mouth to cover my wheezing. He was gone, forever. But I would see him everywhere. He's going to grow more and more popular while I'm here dying inside.

I walked over to a large window wall. Then I saw Hayes's plane on the distance. Then to my surprise, I saw Hayes himself.

Once he saw me he began to cry as well. I decided not to hide it anymore I mean I'm not going to see him again. We kept crying. Then plane began to move.

'I love you.' He mouthed.

I didn't say it back. I just couldn't I just watched him go. He mouthed it again. Then again, desperately trying to get the same response. And then he was in the air. Then out of view.

"I love you" I whispered.

Little did I know he would come back.