The Manor- prologue

Seven teenagers all stood on the round-about driveway in front of the wide-spread country manor that looked like it come right out of Gone With the Wind set. But this scene was more like something out of Rent. A bunch of fuck ups with nowhere else to go. And it showed in some way on each of them. Each young adult, they were more that then teenagers, looked at the others, some sheepishly, others merely curious, and two of them with some malice and a lot of hurt couldn't keep their eyes from one another.

The hot summer Illinois sun beat down on them as they looked up at the house and glanced around at each other. They were all here by various means and for various reasons, but they all had three things in common. They had nowhere else to go. No one else who cared. And it was this or that black hole they'd previously called life. Before they came here, they'd all been promised a new way of seeing the world, of seeing themselves. A new life. They all needed new lives. The question remained, what would they get?

_________________________________________________________________________

Just a new idea I had. I am still very dedicated to The Bet and the Dare, but I'll be working on this one too. :) xoxo~Ash