Chapter 14- Goodbye my Life.

Song of the day- Nunchucks by Doja cat

Kylie's Pov

I couldn't stand it. The fact that Jc loved the guys but didn't show it. I loved the guys (even though they did kidnap me). What do I do....I know.

*car ride over*

"You two stay right here ill be back" Jc said

*5 minutes later*

"Ok lets go I got a room for us" Jc said.

As Emma, Jc and I walkes to our motel room I thought about my plan.

So far it was wait til' the two of them are asleep, take the car back to the o2l house and so on.I didn't know what was gonna happen.

But as it started getting late Jc had already fell asleep. Emma was fading away. She had to be falling asleep. So I took the car keys which were by the door and left, quietly and quickly.

I left, wow, im so rebellious right? Anyway as I pulled up to the house I saw nothing. What did I expect though? The boys waiting in the yard for me. Yeah right. There was caution tape around the house. I decided to investigate.

I got out the car and walked around the house.When I peeked through a window I could see some things missing. Probably stuff the police took. It was getting late I should get back to the motel.

As I was driving I stoppes at a red light. Then green light I went. But, then a car decided to speed and hit me. Everyone was so blurry. I could hear people talking and my breath but my breathing stopped. As it went completely black. Goodbye my life.

THIS IS NOT THE END CHILL OK THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS