Not That Easy

Kara sat there in silence trying to replay what had just happened in her head.

Winn had been scared of turning into his father.

She had been telling him that the two of them were linked, not just him and his father.

That she wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Then, out of nowhere, his lips were on her's in a desperate attempt to convey his thanks, and she had pulled away.

She fucking pulled away.

Am I an idiot? Or am I just plain mental?

Winn had put his feelings out there on a silver platter, and she had smacked that platter right out of his hands. However, it wasn't fully her fault. She was just trying to play the good friend, as much as she hated to do so, and help him out. Why hadn't he said anything? Did he think that she, somehow, didn't have feelings for him?

Because that'd be impossible.

Winn was her best friend, and Kara may be an alien, but she wasn't stupid. Winn was really attractive, and anyone who said otherwise was blind. He has an absolutely, amazing singing voice, he's an awesome best friend, and now, she knows that he likes her back.

I wish he didn't leave so quickly. I could've told him everything.

Kara furrowed her brows and shook her head. If Winn thought he could just kiss her and not follow up, then he had another thing coming. She felt herself growing confident. You save people everyday. Do something for yourself for once. She grabbed her coat and walked out the door. She was a woman on a mission, and nothing would get in her way.

I hope crime takes off for a night, because I am. I don't care who it is. Nothing, will stop me from talking to Winn.
_______________________________

Winn was sitting in his apartment going over what'd happened.

He'd kissed her.

He kissed Kara.

Guess I should pack my bags and move to Cuba. Or England. Maybe Portugal.

He got up and walked into the kitchen. Why would you do that, idiot? There is no way she would ever like you like that. She's freaking Supergirl. Plus, Jimmy already has her attention, he thought sadly. He grabbed some food from the fridge and sat back down on the couch.

Kara probably hates me. I doubt she'll ever talk to am again. Way to go, Schott. You blew the best friendship you ever had. Just because you couldn't control your teenage-like hormones and-

Winn's thoughts were interrupted by quick knocks at his front door. He walked over and opened the door, and he could not believe his eyes. There, stood Kara with a look on her face that she'd only reserved for bad guys.

"Look, Kara. Before you say anything, I just wanted to apologize-"

"Oh shut it, Schott."

Kara grabbed his face in her hands and slammed her lips onto his.

Winn let out a muffled "Hmpf," before realizing that Kara was kissing him on her own accord. He quickly responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him. Kara let out a gasp and moved her hands to his hair, roughly running her fingers through it, reveling at how soft it was. She gave it a tug, and Winn moaned, crushing her body against his so that there was no space between them. He pulled her inside his apartment and broke the kiss to shut the door, only so he could slam her against it, his body following closely behind. He trailed a hand down her thigh, and without warning, hitched a leg op to his waist.

Kara moaned and let her head drop back against the door. Things were getting too hot, too quickly. She was about to stop him until she felt his lips on her throat. He was dragging them up and down her neck, laying open mouthed kisses wherever he decided to explore. Her hands went to the back of his neck and pressed his head closer.

"Oh, Winn."

That seemed to snap him back to reality, and he pulled his head away, taking a big step back.

"Oh God, Kara. What the hell are we doing? You like Jimmy, not me, and we were just- Jesus Christ, that was amazing Kara- oh shit. What if he finds out? I'd be a dead man Kara. Dead man."

Kara had listened patiently throughout Winn's whole speech, but when he mentioned being a dead man, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Winn! Shut up for one second and let me talk!" She said with a laugh.

Winn stopped and looked at her.

"Look, Jimmy's funny, and tall, and smart, and good looking, and-"

"Feel free to get to the point, Danvers."

Kara laughed, "But, he's not you."

Winn looked at her with a gleam in his eyes, almost like they, on their own, were begging for the truth.

"Winn, you're my best friend. My amazing, smart, kind, funny, best friend. The guy who is always there for me, even if I don't want you to be. You've seen me at my best and worst. You've seen sides of me that not even Alex has gotten the chance to see. You're one of a kind, Winn. And I love you for it."

Winn blinked and tried to process what had just been said. "And I love you for it."

"Wait, you love me?"

Kara giggled. "I hope that won't be a problem for you."

Win smirked and snaked his arms around her waist again, pulling her close so that their noses were almost touching.

"Absolutely not. I love you too, Kara."

He brought his lips to her's once more and she responded quickly, running her hands up and down his chest. He bent down to lift Kara's legs around his waist. She adjusted herself, and in the process, ground into him. Both of their eyes rolled into the back of their head as they shivered. Winn narrows his eyes, carried her into the bedroom, and closed the door with his foot.

When Alex got home, she figured you'd have to be a nun in order to not know what they were doing.

At least he makes her happy
_______________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry I've been AWOL for a while, but schools been mad stressful, so yeah. But, as I was watching 1x10 of supergirl, this alternate situation seemed perfect.
Comment and let me know how I did!!
:)