Meetings and greeting

Hey guys so I just decided to update this book so ya!

-={Laurence's POV}=-

That girl is really secretive...and really cute...<3 I know that she wants to be alone,but I'm gonna show her around to meet everyone.

-={Your POV}=-

I get up and Laurence enters the guard tower."hey are you okay with me showing you around?""umm-" before I could answer he grabs my hand and pulls me out the door.I pull my hood up because it was going down.He showed me around then he said we were gonna meet someone else...(try to guess before reading further XD) We went to a little hill where there were beautiful flowers.We turned around and there was a little camp and-Aaron?!"A-Aaron!?"I said as I ran away as a tear rolls down my cheek.Laurence follows with Aaron till I sit next to a tree."Y/N,we need to talk.I'm sorry about telling you that" "I thought you didn't want to see my face again..."I say as another tear comes down my cheek."I didn't mean it." He said as he hugged me.

-={Time skip brought to you by Dr.Who}=-

Aphmau built me a house after a while.I sit down as someone rings the doorbell. I answer the door and it's Laurence. "Hey beautiful!" "Same old Laurence..." " say wanna go to the docks?" " ok" I say blushing a little.We head to the docks and hang out for a bit.Then Laurence leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.I turned away to hide the fact that I was blushing so much.

Hey guys! 266 words were here.( Discluding this message!)
Peace out

-Mickee2004