Chapter 7: Our Op in Spain Part Two

Hey guys! Its your author here! Please comment and tell me what you like, what you don't like. If you like the story, please vote for it. I just basically need to know that its worth my time to keep publishing it.

Thanks!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hands in the air, I faced him.

I tried to hide the fear from my face as I asked, "Who are you? Who do you work for?"

"Hey shut up!" He yelled at me. I was starting to get mad.

"Hey if I were you I'd avoid making this lady mad. She's kinda scary when she's upset," Bruce chimed in.

Time slowed down as the gunman aimed over my shoulder at Bruce. I instinctively moved away as the gun fired. I screamed his name as the bullet tore through the air. I watched in horror as it flew right past Bruce. My horror only grew as time returned to its proper passing and Bruce suddenly, in the blink of an eye, started changing color. He was green. Why was he green?

It didn't make sense to me and my head hurt and I just wanted to lie down and go to sleep.

His muscles swelled to twice their normal size. His shirt ripped off, showing horribly large muscles underneath. He no longer looked like the man I loved. He stood there for a second and then beat his chest like a wild animal and roared. He ran right past me, toward the gunman. I heard a car pull up right by me, but I didn't care. Bruce picked up the man who'd looked so big and so terrifying mere moments before, and smashed him into the ground. As I watched, blood started pouring out of the man's face. The man kept resisting. I stood, paralyzed by my fear as the man moved his last move. Bruce dropped him on the ground and moved towards me. I screamed involuntarily and shied away. A look of pain and confusion crossed his face as he stared deeply into my eyes.

I stared just as deeply into his until I saw a flicker of the man I love inside that monster. Tears streamed down my face and I just let them. "Please just come back to me," I whispered. That-that thing came closer. I flinched as it reached out to touch me. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see what it would do to me.

It gently reached out and dried my tears. I felt the hand on my cheek slowly start to shrink, until it was the size of a normal person. I opened my eyes and found myself face to face with my fiancé.

"I'm so sorry Mara! I lost control! Are you ok?" He asked, cupping my face in his hand. I looked at him, a little bit scared.

"I- I-" I couldn't say anything. I'd never seen the hulk before and it scared me.

Before I could say anything, Coulson and my friends were there. Bruce gave me one last look and then walked away a little ways. Everyone else stayed by me, to make sure I was OK. After I reassured them I was fine, I looked over at Bruce and saw that Coulson was talking to him. I pushed my friends' helping hands aside and walked over to my fiancé. The look on his face was a mixture of sadness and understanding.

I didn't hear what Coulson was saying, but they stopped as I walked up.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked Bruce as I stopped next to him. He looked down at me.