(1) i remember the day you told me you were leaving

Authors note...

Hey peeps read Your So Perfect by 69AttilaFan666 k thanks bye oh and I give a big thx to 69AttilaFan666 for the awesome cover.

Chapter one. I remember the day you told me you were leaving.

michael pov

I woke up to calum lightly snoring. I quietly ran down stairs to have a bowl of cereal

"Yes!" I yelled I just remembered we have fruity Dino's. "Oops" I whispered as I covered my mouth. I hope calum don't wake up from that.

I poured the milk in the bowl I went to get a spoon. I sat down and watch TV as I was eating my cereal. God its so good!!!!

I heard calum come down stairs.

"Good morning" he mumbled.

"Did I wake you up and did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed" I said in a cheerful voice."1 no you didn't and 2 you know I'm not a morning person" he pouted.

"I know" I said as I kissed him.

He kissed back rougher. I started to roam my hands up and down his body. He started to kiss my neck up and down. I started to take off his shirt "not here and not now" he said as he kissed me real quick. "Let's go to the fair tonight" I whined

"Maybe...... Let's go to starbucks or do you want to go see the new starwars" he said in a really cute way.

"BOTH"I said as he giggled. God I love his giggle. We started to walk to my car. As soon as I got in my car I plugged my phone in the radio and put on my herion bye Silverstein.

∅∅∅∅skipping car ride∅∅∅∅

As we got to starbucks we both ordered a doubleshot on ice it was so delicious!!!!!

" let's go see if there are tickets to see star wars" he said in a happy voice as we we paid and started walking to my car.

∅∅∅∅skiping another boring car ride∅∅∅∅

We finally got there which felt hours

*which it really just was 15 min*

We went in and got two tickets and we sat in the very back in the middle of the movie theater *1 hour later* calum came closer and closer he looked at me with his big cute eyes and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back as we finished the movie. (A/n I don't know how long the star wars movie is) about another hour we were getting ready to go to the fair tonight its about 4:05pm so why not. as we headed home I put on forget your heart by Silverstein

@@@skiping lame car ride@@@

As we finally got home I ran upstairs

And got a unforgiven amore t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I ran downstairs and twirled for calum "how do I look" I said in a girly way. "Cute like always" he said with a smirk.

"Awee thanks" we were going to walk to the fair because it really close to my house.(a/n and I don't want to put skiping car ride :)...)

‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹★†‡★†‡★†‡››››››››››››

As soon as we got there I ran to the froggy ride its where you go on it and it goes up really high then goes down really fast!!

I like that ride a lot "let's go on that one!" I said really quick.

"Okay" he said as we ran to the line there was only about 11 people in line. As we got in we put the strap over us and I looked at calum as he looked at me and kissed me "I love you" he said. The ride slowly went up then down, like I said very fast very fast. The look on calums face was priceless. After the ride we went on another rollercoaster. I. almost. throw. up. that's how fast it was. After that we sat down on a bench and tried to calm down from that ride. "Let's go to....hm... BUMPER CARS!" he screamed. Basically everybody look at us like we were crazy. We started cracking up so bad. " Mind your own business!!!!!"

We yelled.

Calums POV

I ran to a cross booth. I paid the guy $10 dollars and I hit it right were in the middle.

Michael look at me with wide eyes

"What my dad made me take shooting lessons" I said with proud.

I picked out a black tiger and gave it to Mikey (a/n I'm calling Michael Mikey because it's too long to type and I'm lazy af)

"Awe" he said in the cutest voice ever.

"Now to the bumper cars"

We finally found bumper cars. We got in line "wow nobody's here" Mikey said as he looked around the place. I got a black bumper he got a red one. I drove towards him real fast I hit him and got a point so after the game the score is

Mikey won of course he got 15 points and I got 11. "ugh" I said that so I can only hear it. This is going to be very heartbreaking. I keep replaying what is probly going to like. Oh god.

I

sighed.

Mikeys pov

"What are you thinking" I said waiting for an answer after like 5min he said "what" "whacha thinking"

"Oh.....nothing let's go to McDonald's I'll get 20 chicken nuggets, what do you want, I think we should share because I know I don't Finish all of them cal"

"Yeah" "ok we should walk because we need are exercise"I said real quick "yep" he said as he popped the p. We finally found a way out of the fair and it is fucking huge the thing that I don't get is that it don't have a Ferris Wheel. That's strange.

We started walking to McDonald's halfway there It got cold and I mean very cold.

I snuggled next to cal he has a very and I mean very warm coat.

"Do you want my coat for today I have a jacket under it I saw the news today and they said it was going to be cold and I mean cold " cal said as he can see that I'm freezing. I nodded as he gave me his super warm coat.

When we got there I got the picked the seats next to the gaming corner yes they have a gaming corner. And calum came with are food. The whole Time we were playing and eating. Which was really fun playing Mario cart. I went on my phone to see if there was was any close by fairs that has a Ferris Wheel

There was one really close so I asked if he wanted to go and he said yes. Its my favorite ride ever so we must go on one.

Once we got there it was hard to find but on the way we got to win a few games.

####Skipping till the part were there on the top of the the ride because i want to get this chapter done.

Once we got to the to the top it was amazing.

"hey"Mikey said.

I smiled at him as he kissed me.

He looked at me with tear filled eyes as he said "I-I'm leaving".

I stared at him with wide tearful eyes

" w-what"