14

Katelyns POV

When I woke we had to get ready to go to Cambridge MA. I was excited. Cassidy and Lizzy came in in the outfits above I quickly changed^ into a horse onesie...
Brandon woke up saw me and changed into his onesie too! He took a picture and I put it on snapchat. We went to wake the others I was excited.

Skips to when we get to airport.

I was excited and hungry eh mainly hungry... When we went through security and all that fun stuff we boarded the plane when we did. Something did NOT feel right... I looked over and saw someone clutching a bag while sweating I then saw a guy staring at that one guy. Brandon looked at me weirdly. I just faked a smile. He looked at me suspicious but shrugged it off. I sat down buy the window and Brandon sat next to me. I just shrugged my suspensions off and decided to take a nap. It didn't take long till my dream state was interrupted. I heard people yelling. I heard. ALL GIRLS COME TO THE FRONT OF THE PLANE WHERE I AM NOW! The guy that looked suspicious then the guy that was sweating now held a gun. Brandon looked at me terrified I walked up with loads of other girls Cassidy and Lizzy's hands in mine. He patted us down and took all of my electronics except one I kept in my hood. My iPod.... (Act like you can text the police) I texted behind my back slowing looking behind my back on occasion. They said they would contact the pilot and have them land immediately. I slipped it back in my hood and continued on. They announced they would be landing. That's all I know I hit my head and blacked out.

Brandon's POV

I saw her hit her head and all the other girls I ran over there not the best idea the guy shot me and Katelyn in the arm because we moved....

Cassidy's POV

I hit my head but I didn't black out... I watched Katelyn and Brandon get shot in the arms blood pouring out. I ended up fainting.

Westons POV

SHE FAINTED UH OH HERE I GO

Marks POV

She got shot... My baby sister got shot... I can't do anything no matter how hard I try Hunter won't let me up....

Christine's POV yea that's new...

Mom? Ashton asked me. Yea bud?? I replied. I gotta use the bathroom but I don't wanna go alone... I sighed but took him to the bathroom. I heard the lady announce were gonna be landing. Hmmmm that's weird I thought as Ashton washed his hands. Then I heard two gunshots... What the hell I said loudly and walked out. I saw a crimson color then saw Brandon's body and Katelyns being rushed out. I didn't even realized we landed. I saw everyone crying I asked what happened they explained we rushed out and hailed a cab to the hospital. When we got there well their both in... My world stopped... I-I cu? I asked her. Yes mam I'm sorry. Bu-but. I broke down crying...

2x today ♡